Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dishes with AvacadO

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Dishes with AvacadO

Hey girls,
    I am interested to learn recipes and meals that have the delicious (avacado) in them !
    sandwhich , salads , and anything!!
    any ideas??

• I love avocado on grilled chicken or turkey burgers. Just sliced into thin slices.

I also think it's really yummy to wisk with a bit of skim milk or soy milk and use as kind of a sauce on Seared Tuna just enough to make it saucy but not too thin.
    [COLOR="Magenta"]If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
    -Andy Rooney[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.--Noel Coward [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Live your life and forget your age. --Norman Vincent Peale[/COLOR]

Comment

• Ohh so you like avacado with meat , mm it sounds really good!!
      I think I will try that with grilled chicken ..
      the sauce seems to be delicious too , don't you add anything except milks for the sauce flavour ?

Comment

• Yes, but I usually keep it simple so it doesn't overpower the fish. I usually just use a bit of pepper and salt.
        [COLOR="Magenta"]If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
        -Andy Rooney[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.--Noel Coward [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Live your life and forget your age. --Norman Vincent Peale[/COLOR]

Comment

• I saw a dish sum days ago when they just cut the avacado in half , then take the seed out & put a shrimp mixture into the hole . I don't like shrimp but it ws lovely then you can take a spoon to whole treat heheee ~ i wonder what to put inside other than shrimps ?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X