Mmmm, yummy !!

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mmmm, yummy !!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Mmmm, yummy !!

ingredients.

Canola oil nonstick cooking spray
    1 teaspoon instant coffee powder or granules
    2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
    1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    1 1/4 teaspoons salt
    1/4 teaspoon baking powder
    1 cup sugar
    1/4 cup trans-fat free vegetable oil spread (60-to-70-percent oil)
    3 large egg whites

Directions.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square metal baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.

In a cup, dissolve the coffee in the vanilla extract.

On waxed paper, combine the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder. In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar, vegetable oil spread, egg whites and coffee mixture until well mixed. Then blend in the flour mixture. Spread in the prepared pan.

Bake until a toothpick inserted in the brownies 2 inches from the edge comes out almost clean, 22 to 24 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack, about 2 hours.

When cool, cut the brownies into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 4 squares. If the brownies are difficult to cut, dip the knife in hot water, wipe dry and cut. Repeat the dipping and drying as necessary.

Each brownie: about 95 calories, 2 g protein,17 g carbohydrate, 3 g total fat (1 g saturated), 0 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 1 g fiber

• sigh ....I guess they can't all be sex threads.

Thanks Patti-Pie!
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• LOL,, woman can't live by sex alone sugar, she needs 'Brownies' too

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
        LOL,, woman can't live by sex alone sugar, she needs 'Brownies' too
        Unless she's a diabetic like me, then she'll have to stick to sex (alone?).
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
        ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Originally posted by chaya View Post
          Unless she's a diabetic like me, then she'll have to stick to sex (alone?).
          You can always use a sugar substitute Chaya,, Mmm nice warm Brownies after sex

Comment

• Have you tasted brownies made with sugar substitute? I'd rather have more sex.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
            ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Originally posted by chaya View Post
              Have you tasted brownies made with sugar substitute? I'd rather have more sex.
              LOL, touche chaya

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X