Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A tasty, healthy snack

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• A tasty, healthy snack

Hey everyone!

I've been looking around on womens health for quite a while now but never actually made an account. Today was finally the day! I just wanted to share my recipe for making your own homemade greek yogurt. It's something that I love to do, and love to cook with. It's healthy, delicious and easy to make! I would love to hear your experiences with greek yogurt and making it at home. Has anyone here tried it before?

Thanks!

Elizabeth
    Last edited by Little; 09-23-2014, 08:15 AM. Reason: removed link

• I have, but you know I think that I would choose the product from the store heh

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to will things ever get back to normal again?

The riots in America are telling.

I don't know much about it all, but know the American people are showing their power in numbers. I hope...

Today, 03:52 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to My Heart's Desire

Any thoughts on my work? Good/bad/indifferent?

You can read my work on Poemhunter.com and Allpoetry.com. I am MissCandyGirl on the latter-said...

Today, 03:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to Weight Gain

Unfortunately I have put on weight. I haven't been eating more than usual, though. Still, I am disappointed with myself. I just have to go without treats...

Today, 03:35 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Old Friend Back In My Life

...And I am very happy! He contacted me via voicemail a month ago and gave me his number. I left two messages on his answering machine a week later. And...

Today, 03:29 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

There's no way to know if she peed or squirted. If she doesn't know, I think none of us will be able to determine that with any degree of certainty. Unfortunately...

05-31-2020, 07:19 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Old Friend Back In My Life

...And I am very happy! He contacted me via voicemail a month ago and gave me his number. I left two messages on his answering machine a week later. And...

Today, 03:29 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

05-28-2020, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
    • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
    • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
    • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X