Chicken

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Chicken

What's your favorite recipe using chicken?

• Crockpot chicken using boneless skinless chicken breasts. Add some sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic. I just slow cook them all day, then shred them up and add whatever sauce I want (like bbq). Easy and versatile.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I personally know how to make Oregano chicken and i will share abit of the recipe here. In a large cooking pot, place your chicken and add garlic, cumin, salt, and water. The water should cover the chicken; This allows the chicken to absorb the flavors. Cover your cooking pot and allow your chicken to cook till tender over medium heat. Add ginger and allow cooking for five minutes. When your chicken becomes tender, drain the remaining liquid into a bowl. You can use this liquid for making soup or stock. Take another cooking pot and add a little oil. Add your onions and allow to cook till they are slightly brown. Then add your cut spring onions and leeks and allow to cool for five minutes. You can also add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce if you prefer. Because soy sauce is salty add very little salt.Add your chicken and mix well with the onions, leek and spring onion, add oregano and allow cooking for five minutes. Serve while hot with a salad of your choice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X