• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th

any one cooking up some delicious recipes?

I'm going to a friend's party. They're cooking out the typical fare, so I will bring a healthy dish to share. Probably a quinoa salad of some sort.

Eta: actually decided that today would be a good time to try a vegan, low fat recipe for baked beans. They look and smell amazing in the crock pot. Will update later!

Happy Independence Day! And regardless your thoughts on politics at the moment, enjoy the freedom and I hope you also share my sentiment that America is still the greatest country to make a home. Cheers!
    Last edited by atskitty2; 07-04-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

One of my favorite Indian spice mixes (masalas) is chaat. It's commonly used to season dishes that are served as snacks, including those you’ll find on the carts of many street food vendors in India.

Comment

Working...
      X