• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Quick & Healthy Breakfast Recipes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Quick & Healthy Breakfast Recipes!

Breakfast.. the most important meal of the day! It is so important to make sure you wake up and feed your body with whole, nutritious foods to jump start your day!

I know some people have to fly out the door quick in the morning, so I wanted to give you 3 quick & healthy recipes you could use when you have a busy morning!
    (Let me just add, they are delicious!)

Recipe #1: Protein Pancakes!

-1 Scoop Protein Powder (of your choice)
    -1 Medium Banana
    -1 Egg
    -Mash together and throw on a medium-low Stove. Cook until done!
    -TOPPINGS: Whatever you like!

Recipe #2: Protein Smoothie!

-1 Banana
    -Handful of Strawberries
    -Handful of Blackberries
    -1 Scoop Protein Powder (Of your Choice!)
    -1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
    -Chia Seeds
    -1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
    -BIG Handful of Greens!! Get those veggies in!

Recipe #3: Egg Scramble!

One of my go to breakfasts! Super quick and simple!

-2 Eggs (1 with yolk, one egg white)
    -Handful of Greens
    -Mushrooms
    -Yellow Bell Peppers
    -Tomatoes
    -3 Slices of Bacon
    -Cheese on top
    -OPTIONAL: Avocado on top
    Last edited by Claret; 05-29-2018, 08:10 PM. Reason: outbound links not allowed

Losing weight is a full-time duty and you can’t get an off from it as well. Once you lose it, you need to maintain it and that is a much more difficult phase. But who would want to put fire to their efforts, by eating food that will make them fatter and fatter again? I think nobody would wish for that. The best thing for keeping your diet balanced is to look for the good and delicious healthy eating recipes for weight loss. more information at
    Last edited by jns; 09-17-2018, 11:38 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Oatmeal is a king, I prefer to add in some raisins and a spoon of honey (or jam instead of honey in case I run out of honey).

Comment

Working...
      X