• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pizza dough recipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pizza dough recipe

anyone got an easy yet tasty recipe for pizza dough?

thank you!

I have a few that I used to use actually, but don't make pizza at home any more. If you don't get any responses here, try allrecipes-dot-com

Comment

I'm glad you asked ,I have had to change my eating habits ,in fact I don't even use the word DIET , because to lose weight you have to learn to eat correctly forever and a diet is something you do for a short time .People who want to keep weight off need to change the way we eat forever .Enough with my ranting Here is my 1st 1 it is really simple and tastes great
      Ingredients
      Chicken breast (however many you want)
      1-2 packets of taco seasoning (depending on how much chicken you have)
      Large romaine lettuce leaves
      Taco fixins of your choice
      Directions
      1. Bake or boil chicken until cooked through, then pull apart to shred to small pieces.

2. Add shredded chicken to a frying pan and add taco seasoning and the amount of water the packet calls for.

3. On medium heat, stir until chicken is coated with seasoning then cover and stir occasionally until extra liquid is gone and chicken is dry. Careful not to burn!

4. Remove from heat and fill large romaine lettuce leaves with the chicken and your choice of taco fixins.

With just eating better and walking 25-30 minutes 3 times a week and detoxing I have went from 389lbs to 296lbs in just over 7 months even my Doctor is amazed, lol ,but here is the other recipe and it is one of my favorites and if you are interested here is the detox stuff I take ,and it has helped me alot with stopping my hunger pang and helping me have more energy

1 large cauliflower, cut up bite size
      8 bacon strips
      6 Tbsp chives ,chopped
      1/2 c vegan mayonnaise
      1/2 c sour cream, fat-free
      2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
      1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
      1)Preheat oven to 400F
      2)Cook bacon in oven on a rack over a pan for 20 minutes until crisp.
      3)While bacon is cooking, steam cauliflower and mushrooms until tender - about 10 minutes.
      4)Remove bacon from oven, and chop into bite size pieces.
      5)Turn oven up to 425F.
      6)In a bowl, combine cauliflower, mushrooms, mayo, sour cream, half the chives, half the cheese, and half the bacon. Toss gently until well combined.
      7)Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
      8)Spread cauliflower mixture evenly, and top with remaining cheese, chives, and bacon.
      9)Bake at 425F until cheese is melted - about 15-20 minutes.

Hope you like these Low carb recipes as much as I do And give the detox a shot ..think you will be pleasantly surprised
      Last edited by jns; 08-17-2018, 01:43 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
      X