Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to gain weight fast?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to gain weight fast?

How to gain weight fast? I want also fat in body, i am looking very think so which diet plan i should follow to get healthy weight and fat.

• If you really have trouble gaining weight i would suggest buying some gainers at your favorite gym shop. They are especially created for this purpose, also try to eat past the point of feeling full and you will start gaining weight

Comment

• I also want to get some weight gain tips please share gyz.

Comment

• Nutritional advice for healhty weight gain usually comprises an increase in high fat dairy intake - eg full fat milk, yoghurt etc. the addition of calorie dense snacks such as dried fruits and nuts or seedsand making sure your daily calorific intake is above your needs to maintain your weight. If you give an example of what you are currently eating I/ others could suggest ways to increase the caloreis without a drastic change.
        “...choose to believe in your own myth
        your own glamour
        your own spell
        a young woman who does this
        (even if she is just pretending)
        has everything....”
        ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

• Hi...!
          Everyone can easily gain weight by concentrating on his diet and exercise. Diet plan and the way of exercise play very important role for gaining weight .Eat food which are rich by nutrition and calories .

Comment

• Originally posted by peterson587 View Post
            Hi...!
            Everyone can easily gain weight by concentrating on his diet and exercise. Diet plan and the way of exercise play very important role for gaining weight .Eat food which are rich by nutrition and calories .
            Have any comment ?

Comment

• What most people dont understand is that when someone says they need to gain weight, its usually not as simple as adding some extra calories. I know. Ive faced this problem all my life. Ive been underweight and looked anorexic most of my adult life. This year I turn 50 and my New Years resolution was to do whatever it took to figure out how to put on weight and keep it. My Dr put me on an appetite stimulant and I quit smoking and gained 15 pounds in 2 months. Now I have new issues cause I feel fat and cant stand that I have a belly that makes me look pregnant. Overall, I feel great and I know I needed the 15 pounds, and I could really use about 10 more to really look and feel healthy, but I cant do it yet. I need to get used to this added weight first. I have started exercising and cut back on the pills cause they made me eat like an addict. But if I can put weight on, I believe anyone can. I give credit to the pills for doing something beyond making me eat, I think they alter the way the body processes the food. But I really dont know. I hope someone here has something to contribute that may help.

Comment

• Maybe you just need to eat meat. In any way of cooking. Especially pork!

Comment

• Here are 8 more tips to gain weight:

1. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.

2. Eat more often.

3. Drink milk.

4. Try weight gainer shakes.

5. Use bigger plates.

6. Add cream to your coffee.

7. Take creatine.

8. Get quality sleep.

Comment

• If I may ask, why do you want to gain weight? I can understand if you're a skeleton, but I assume you're not. Has anyone criticized your skinny body? If they have, they're jealous of you. If you were bigger, they'd call you fat and put you on a diet. You've got a body a lot of people want. Don't sabotage yourself. Trust me: they are jealous because you've got a fabulous body already and you don't need to put on weight.

Comment

• If you want to gain weight fast, there is only 1 rule - eat more than your body needs to maintain weight.
                      If you cant eat more, then you can use some shakes with more calories, it's easier to drink 500 kcal, then to eat it.
                      But keep in mind, you should EVERY DAY eat alot, not just 1 day, then 1 day eat less. just eat big everyday..

Comment

• It is easy to gain weight. You need to eat the following things
                        Milk before sleep
                        Egg in the morning
                        Dates
                        Dry fruits
                        Vegetables

Comment

• Hi there, Well I might say that you never found a good one then. it's not that difficult to intake this much calories. Don't take more amount of food. Just take lesser amount with more calories on it. Like a chocolate bar. It has 500 calories in it. it's so yummy and easy to finish. try food like this and your are going to be fine. don't depress.

Comment

• I still don't get why someone would want to put on weight: everyone else is trying to lose it.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                              I still don't get why someone would want to put on weight: everyone else is trying to lose it.

Thoughts?
                              They’re probably underweight or just skinnier than they want to be. They might want to put on muscle. Just like some people want to lose, others want to gain.

A really skinny buddy recently told me that he was so light that he couldn’t even join the military because he was under the minimum weight. He doesn’t make an effort to be that slim. He just always has been.
                              "Those sowing seed with tears
                              Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X