Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Drinks Which Helps Lose Weight

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Ngoc Nguyen
    replied
    Everybody try weight loss with yoga in here:
    Last edited by jns; 11-15-2017, 01:05 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• sangeeta.jain
    replied
    In my opinion black coffee or green tea are clear winners, when it comes to losing weight. But I would advice avoid drinking too much of black coffee because it contains caffeine, which causes neurological damage in long term.
    Better beverages for weight loss would be -

1. Hot Water - 5 - 6 glasses a day
    2. Warm Mint Water - 2 -3 cups a day

These two are very effective for not only losing weight but also keeping you fresh.
    Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• alsaenergydrink01
    replied
    Hello, drinks wont really help you too much if you want to lose weight. If i were you I will incorporate it with lots of workouts or simply by exercising so that fats will be burned out of ur body and of course a healthy diet and living too. I'll recomend to you this energy supplement without caffeine to help you with workouts. Check this link and PLZ try it also.
    Last edited by jns; 09-21-2017, 07:51 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    Herbal teas are very good for the body. I drink peppermint tea to soothe my tummy. It really works! I wouldn't try a liquid diet myself: I'd be peeing all night! Anyhow, as long as it's supervised by a doctor, it's OK. But never attempt a liquid diet without a medical expert.

Leave a comment:

• Charles
    replied
    I Think there is no other option without water so my first and last suggest is take as much water as you can hole day.
    You can also try different type of fruit juice like lemon juice, apple cider vinegar.

Leave a comment:

• hasanraza
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. Really appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Mathewsteve
    replied
    1. Green Tea
    2. Lemon Tea
    3. Detox juices
    4. vegetables juice
    5. Black Cofee

Leave a comment:

• sam00
    replied
    Originally posted by bethleahnutrition View Post
    1. water
    2. water
    3. water
    4. water
    5. water

But really, 75% of the United States is chronically dehydrated. Even slight dehydration can slow your metabolism. It is recommended to drink 1/2 your bodyweight in ounces of water. i.e. 120 lbs. drinks 60 oz. of water.
    I came across something on shaking your water bottle before drinking for some benefits... what do you think about this from a chemist? SHAKE YOUR WATER BEFORE DRINKING!

"By shaking the water at least 40 times before drinking, it will keep you hydrated longer and will reduce the problem of frequent urination. In my own experience, I can feel the fluidity increase and guess what? I can stay for more than hour before peeing.

Alsp according to some claims, shaking water will increase the amount of dissolved oxygen and will form a detectable amounts of hydrogen peroxide, H2O2. Yes, you read it right, hydrogen peroxide or agua oxenada, the one we used in cleaning and disinfecting wounds. Again, don't panic! By producing hydrogen peroxide, water will improve its purity, flavor and vitality. By the way, I don’t recommend adding “over-the-counter” hydrogen peroxide in your water."

PS. a blog here tells about not getting bloated while striving to drink more, here, if u havent seen:

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...s-water-weight
    Last edited by sam00; 03-11-2015, 07:55 PM. Reason: add ps

Leave a comment:

• DeliaAbney
    replied
    In 5 drinks the top most drink which is very useful for loosing weight is Water.
    Butter Milk
    Vegetable Juice
    Ice cold water
    Fat Free Milk
    Green Tea

Leave a comment:

• bethleahnutrition
    replied
    1. water
    2. water
    3. water
    4. water
    5. water

But really, 75% of the United States is chronically dehydrated. Even slight dehydration can slow your metabolism. It is recommended to drink 1/2 your bodyweight in ounces of water. i.e. 120 lbs. drinks 60 oz. of water.

Leave a comment:

• EmelyRamirez
    replied
    For me, green tea and plenty of water really help my weight loss regime.

Leave a comment:

• ToddJohnson
    replied
    Liquid diet is very beneficial for our body, it is very helpful for loosing weight fastly. There are few healthy liquid drinks such as water, green tea, vegetable juice and fruit juice.

Leave a comment:

• Jane1970
    replied
    My top 2 favorites are ICE COLD WATER. Your body actually has to burn calories in order to increase it's temperature. The second is a cup of Dandelion Root Tea with raw honey. I know you are thinking "honey", but bear with me. The Dandelion Root Tea is my favorite tea because it is the strongest of the diuretic drinks. Combine that with raw, unfiltered honey and you give your immune system such a boost that the extra energy you have burns any calories and you stave off getting sick.

Other than that, I really just like to boil water, pour it into kerr or ball jars, allow it to cool and then drop in some fresh fruit for flavor. Put a lid on this and let it sit in the fridge over night. I keep frozen strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and peaches on hand for this. I mix them or use a slice of orange, lemon or some mint to keep it from becoming boring. Just remember not to cover hot water until it is cooled and drink it ICE COLD to get those extra few calories from the warming your body does to it.
    Last edited by Jane1970; 09-17-2014, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zali
    replied
    I was thinking water is the only thing that I know really helps with weight loss

As far as exercise, what types of exercise do you like?

Leave a comment:

• alcoholaddicted
    replied
    Drinking enough water daily is very important, drinking green tea helps lose weight too.

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
  • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

Yesterday, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

Yesterday, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Nice to meet you!

Welcome to WH! I look forward to reading your posts!

Yesterday, 04:36 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
  • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
  • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
  • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
Working...
X