• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with my weight! Give me advice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know if I just say try this odds are you won't, so I'm going to say instead to take the time to look up the reviews on the Product and just see for yourself. Not only can you lose weight fast, you will also have natural energy and will be getting a lot of vitamins your body needs every time you drink this tea.
    Last edited by jns; 06-01-2017, 11:50 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

If you're desperately trying to squeeze in workouts and avoid your favorite high-calorie treats, it can seem like there's nothing pain-free about it. I would suggest a few simple lifestyle changes that can help to reduce weight over time. Here are some methods I would recommend to lose weight

Have a protein rich diet
      Protein is the king of nutrients. At the initial stage of your weight loss journey protein is necessary as it helps you to stay fuller for a longer period. Consuming protein helps slow down digestion and make you feel more satisfied. Have chicken, fish, etc in your diet. pastured eggs are a good option.

Consume low carb vegetables
      Low carb vegetables are high in healthful nutrients. Load your plate with these low carb veggies. Romaine lettuce, bell peppers, asparagus, celery, broccoli are some good low carb veggies

Eat spicy food
      Trust me, it can help you cut back on calories. A substance called capsaicin gives cayenne its heat. This substance might also help in weight loss. Sprinkle a little cayenne pepper on your morning eggs or make a fiery curd and serve it with cuts of cucumber and celery. Include a cut or two crisp pepper to your pot of dark beans to zest it up and use for soup, serving of mixed greens or pound into a plunge.

Have a cup of coffee
      Caffeine may help you lose a touch of weight or even avoid weight gain, yet it can’t help you lose huge weight or keep it off forever. By drinking espresso sensibly and joining it with a solid eating regimen and exercise regimen, you can shed pounds. 1 or 2 cups of fully-caffeinated coffee every day might help you to lose weight.

Exercise at least 3 times a week
      One of the best option to lose weight is to visit the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week. If you are not interested in visiting gym try to workout at home. The slenderer muscle you have, the quicker you’ll thin down. Try to use free weight to perform biceps curls or triceps pulls at your comfort place.

Walk at least 45 minutes a day
      A study at Duke University found that walking 30 minutes a day is enough to prevent weight gain. And exercise beyond minutes’ results in weight and fat loss. Consuming an extra 300 calories a day with three miles of strolling could help you lose 30 pounds in a year without changing the amount you’re eating.

Drink water
      Water has zero calories and carbs & little to no sodium, ultimately making it the best slim down drink. It helps flush out excess water weight and jump-starts your metabolism. If plain water is making you bore, then add mint leaves or lemon wedges in it.

Try these above methods and you may find a difference after a certain period of time.

Comment

Hi,
        Honestly, I don't know if you have heard of It Works, but if you research it; it has been proven to give you great results and maintain those amazing results. I'm using it myself.

Comment

I was overweight a few months back. Then, I did a lot of hard work and managed to reduce 24 lb in 2 months. I combined acupuncture with traditional methods of weight loss. I tried a course of acupuncture. I felt that overall, it worked. It actually took my appetite away the majority of the time. I found it effective in helping people to achieve reasonable weight loss goals.
          Last edited by jns; 06-07-2017, 07:57 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Do your workout regularly, at home or go to gym and make your diet plan.

Comment

Get healthy and drop the fast food!. Previously, I was a real McDonald's fan. Fast food used to make me happy, and I did not miss a chance to eat some tasty burgers. But years later I realized that I was not in the best shape and decided to reduce my visits to McDonald's to the minimum. To avoid any discomfort during lunch breaks, I started taking lunch with me using a food container i find here This decision allowed me to keep the diet and stay healthy.
              Last edited by jns; 06-18-2017, 12:41 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Set your goal , make your own diet plans but you have to do exercise 3 times a week or more depends on your mood.

Comment

lol at all the spam posts that get edited for trying to post a link to some BS tea or other BS product. They all have the same writing style - I'm going to go out on a limb- India? ;P

Comment

Is anyone here actually asking for advice or is it just "internet marketers" selling to each other?

Comment

In order to keep yourself fit and lose weight, it is very important to exercise and take care of your diet. Set fitness goals and start working hard to achieve those goals, keep yourself motivated and never quit. If you are not able to make a workout routine, it is better idea to join a nearby gym.
                      Ladies: get on track for a sexier, slimmer and stronger you

Comment

I have been struggling to lose weight due to a sedentary lifestyle as well as a long term problem with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It's quite expensive and ineffective for me to use weight reduction pills since it also contradicts with some of my medications. While trying to look for answers online, I read a handful of comments about D'oxyva. It seems like it's the answer to my problems but is it really possible to have those results within a few weeks? I'm curious and interested at the same time. What do you think?

Comment

After pregnancy, I also had the problem of excess weight. I do not like diets, so I decided not to torture myself with food restrictions. I began to eat small portions 5 times a day. I also practiced pilates, it is not hard , but all the muscles work. In a few months of this regime, I regained my forms. And I wish you good luck too!
                          Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 07-01-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beatbum View Post
                            Is anyone here actually asking for advice or is it just "internet marketers" selling to each other?
                            self-promoting and advertising is forbidden on this site but people still try

there are lots of new posters that come to WH for advice
                            what about you beatbum? what brought you to WH?

Comment

^ Well, as I wrote in my Introduction—and I hope this doesn't come off as self promo since i am actually posting REAL tips on the forums—I wanted to give away a bunch of copies of my Amazon book on losing 10 pounds in 30 days. I thought people here might be interested. I'll set that up like maybe tomorrow or something.

Comment

1 Choose a low-carb diet
                                2 Eat when hungry
                                3 Eat real food
                                4 Eat only when hungry
                                5 Measure your progress wisely
                                6 Be persistent
                                7 Women: Avoid fruit
                                8 Stress less, sleep more
                                9 Avoid artificial sweeteners
                                10 Review any medications
                                11 Eat less of dairy products and nuts
                                12 Supplement vitamins and minerals
                                13 Use intermittent fasting
                                14 Exercise smart
                                15 Achieve optimal ketosis
                                More tips visit us:
                                Last edited by jns; 07-12-2017, 09:59 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X