• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with my weight! Give me advice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to get relax, getting worked up doesn't help with weight loss. And then just follow the right diet and exercise regularly. If you want I can show you some of the weight loss tips. Click here to know more
    Last edited by jns; 08-18-2017, 01:29 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

You really need to add exercise to your plan. Dieting alone isn't going to do it.

Comment

Hello my dear friend, I can understand your problem that you want to control your body weight and you want to live healthy and active Lifestyle. It is very important for everyone to get rid of extra body weight to stay active and healthy. It always depends on your lifestyle and daily routine that how you can stay active and fit. When it comes to maintaining your body weight and health, it is very important to make a proper goal of fitness. You have to be strong internally and positive to achieve that goal. It can take a long time to control your body weight because it is very slow process. You should not give up when you do not find desired results to maintain your body weight. You tried several diets but didn’t get results. You should make a proper combination of regular exercise, yoga and proper nutrition. You can get help with any professional nutrition expert who can help you to make a proper diet plan. It is very important to stay regular and disciplined to achieve your fat loss goal. You should add cardio and running in your regular exercise because it is very helpful to burn calories. You should control your Calories and carbohydrates to achieve your goal. It is a good thing that you are trying and I will suggest you not to lose hope to achieve your goal. It will take time for sure but you will get desired result with good routine and regularity. I hope it will work for you and you will be able to get your fitness goal soon. I hope you will continue your fitness goal routine and you will be able to get rid of extra body fat with good hard work and discipline.

Comment

I am not an extreme diets lover myself, because I don't like radical changes in nutrition, but I must admit keto diet showed very good results for me. Maybe you should try it. It includes a low carb diet, which means there are no sweets or any other kind of sugar on the menu. There is also a keto calculator, which can be your guiding hand during the diet, because it calculates how much calories should you take, based on your age, weight, BMI, etc. Good luck!
          Last edited by jns; 09-21-2017, 07:56 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

“I used Shapeshifter Yoga while I recovered from a knee injury.
            I loved that I was still able to do the lying/seated poses and work my arms/abs.
            It let me stay active when I couldn't have done anything else!”
            Last edited by jns; Yesterday, 07:28 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
            X