Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want some advice on how to built good ABS

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• i want some advice on how to built good ABS

Hi everybody,
    my name is Linda and I am 34 years old. I am a working woman so having very less time to do the workout. I want your pieces of advice on how can i make my workout effective so I get ABS. Its my dream to get abs but i am finding it very difficult. Please help me with your suggestions; what kind of diet and exercises I have to do, to get rid of my belly fat and get healthy abs.

• Hi Linda, i can understand your problem, balancing professional and personal life is so tough. And as you have already mentioned that it's your dream to get rid of belly fat and having abs. please, you can share your details (Weight, Height). then i can help you in suggesting a suitable diet plan and exercise.

Comment

• My height is 165 cm and weight is 123 lbs.

Comment

• As per your detail which you have mentioned here, it shows you are on ideal weight. That means you don't need to lose weight, the main thing which you want to do is maintaining your diet healthy and do a proper workout. Now I will tell you some tips on how you can maintain your diet and exercises, so you can get rid of belly fat and build good abs. I know, Now you are thinking how to manage these two things? Don't worry just go through these after reading them you will surely get some idea on how to maintain your diet and exercise properly. And they will give you benefits in the long run.
        Last edited by jns; 05-18-2017, 10:35 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by michealjones View Post
          As per your detail which you have mentioned here, it shows you are on ideal weight. That means you don't need to lose weight, the main thing which you want to do is maintaining your diet healthy and do a proper workout. Now I will tell you some tips on how you can maintain your diet and exercises, so you can get rid of belly fat and build good abs. I know, Now you are thinking how to manage these two things? Don't worry just go through these after reading them you will surely get some idea on how to maintain your diet and exercise properly. And they will give you benefits in the long run.
          First of all thanks to you for sharing these valuable information. i find them useful & it will surely going to help me.
          Last edited by jns; 05-18-2017, 10:35 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by lindastewart View Post

First of all thanks to you for sharing these valuable information. i find them useful & it will surely going to help me.
            Thanks for the appreciation, you must follow these tips. They will help you and if u need any help regarding health you can write down me and i will try my best to give you valuable advice.
            Last edited by michealjones; 05-18-2017, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Hi Linda,
              I understand that you want abs and while they are not the easiest to get and harder to maintain. It is possible. I totally understand about working and not having enough time to workout. I have maintained my abs by using the body wrap to tighten, tone and firm my abs and doing a couple reps of crunches and planks whenever I can. (preferably before I go to sleep)

Comment

• I never do abs exercises but I have one. What I do is cardio exercises along with other workout plan. I may have abs but under the fat layer so you have to get rid off it

Comment

• You have to get to a low enough body fat level to reveal abs. So, eat a little less than you need to maintain your current weight. My top-secret formula is…
                  13 calories per pound of lean weight per day! Yep, you get your lean weight (total weight minus bodyfat) and multiply by 13.

Since you weigh 123 pounds, and let's say you are at 20% bodyfat, your lean weight would be around 99 pounds. So, 99x13=around 1300 calories a day. Start with that. Yes, you gonna have to keep track of what you eat or better yet—plan ahead!

Do that along with weights + cardio 3x week for a month. Let me know how you did.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                  • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  Working...
                  X