Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Weight Loss!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Easy Weight Loss!

I lost 20 lbs for a month. I did not believe that I was able to lose weight with out exercises. Just want to share with you this wonderful product. Please tell me this is not working for your weight loss. I would love to hear that.

Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that is known to enhance the culinary experience of food, and enhances satiety from a meal (possibly by enhancing the flavor experience). Its usage as a fat burner does not appear to extend to humans.

The mechanism of action is inhibiting an enzyme called Citric acid lysase which is required in the synthesis of fatty acids, known as de novo lipogenesis. At least in rats, evidence of suppressed de novo lipogenesis has been noted and oral consumption of (-)-Hydroxycitric acid appears to reliably reduce food intake and body weight (the latter to a degree where food intake cannot explain all the observed effects)

Studies in humans, for the most part, fail to replicate this; this may be related to less actual activity of de novo lipogenesis in humans and a much higher level in rats. Some isolated studies do note weight loss, but it appears to be quite variable and unreliable. Many studies also do report subjective appetite decrease, but tend to record dropout rates (how often people leave the study due to being unable to maintain the diet protocol) rather than food intake; even then the benefits are still unreliable and sometimes not present.

edited to remove outbound link

Last edited by Claret; 08-04-2017, 08:00 AM.

• Originally posted by ko23 View Post
    I lost 20 lbs for a month. I did not believe that I was able to lose weight with out exercises. Just want to share with you this wonderful product. Please tell me this is not working for your weight loss. I would love to hear that.

Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that is known to enhance the culinary experience of food, and enhances satiety from a meal (possibly by enhancing the flavor experience). Its usage as a fat burner does not appear to extend to humans.

The mechanism of action is inhibiting an enzyme called Citric acid lysase which is required in the synthesis of fatty acids, known as de novo lipogenesis. At least in rats, evidence of suppressed de novo lipogenesis has been noted and oral consumption of (-)-Hydroxycitric acid appears to reliably reduce food intake and body weight (the latter to a degree where food intake cannot explain all the observed effects)

Studies in humans, for the most part, fail to replicate this; this may be related to less actual activity of de novo lipogenesis in humans and a much higher level in rats. Some isolated studies do note weight loss, but it appears to be quite variable and unreliable. Many studies also do report subjective appetite decrease, but tend to record dropout rates (how often people leave the study due to being unable to maintain the diet protocol) rather than food intake; even then the benefits are still unreliable and sometimes not present.

edited to remove outbound link

Yes, it worked for me in the past but doesn't work in the long run. Don't know if you have to keep using the fruit supplement in the long run.
    Last edited by jns; 08-23-2017, 09:07 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by caroline
      Practice drinking 3 liters of water. Drink water in between the meals and not with meals. Water keeps the metabolism up which helps in the reduction of fat.
      You should listen that intelligent woman. She know, what she talking about.
      Spoty, Nutrition and Water - main components of loosing weight.

Comment

• Follow these 16 weight loss tips

1. Build a better breakfast.

2. Prioritize real, whole foods.

3. Know your limits with salt.

4. Go for that cup of joe.

5. skip sugary beverages.

6. Buy a set of 5-pound weights.

7. Eat spicy foods — seriously!

8. Go to bed.

9. Write it down.

10. Take a hike (or a walk!).

11. Resist the urge to skip a meal.

12. Eat your H2O.

13. Munch on mineral-rich foods.

14. Ignore the gimmicks.

15. Let yourself off the hook.

16. Look for our emblem on food labels.

Comment

• If you want to lose weight then exercise is the best option. I have seen most of the people who lost their obesity with daily exercise. Another thing is you have to control your diet.If you are suffering from any kind of diseases, especially type 2 diabetes and your doctor prohibited you for heavy exercise then you can go for a weight loss surgery also. Last year my uncle did weight loss surgery at "Metabolic Surgery Clinic", Turkey to avoid his heavyweight.He is a type 2 diabetes patient. Now his diabetes is under control and he is totally fit.

Comment

• diet is even more imprortant then exercise. But if you have some free time train even in home

Comment

• Yes, diet is avery important factor. Just avoiding sugar and carb can help a lot to lose weight.
              Another very helpful idea of losing weight is a glass of lemon juice in worm water in empty stomach every morning and before going to bed will help alot. go here for a easy tip goo. gl/1ecL9v (Please remove space after dot)

Comment

• Good advice, Willion Jai!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X