• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight loss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss.

Seven foods to boost metabolism. Apple Cider Vinegar

Legumes (Beans)

Chia Seeds

Cinnamon

Celery

Chocolate

Coffee

Its really good tips to lossing weight.

When it comes to weight loss, there's no shortage of diet plans. Check any magazine rack, and you're bound to see the latest and greatest diet plans. But how do you know if a diet plan fits your needs and lifestyle?

Ask yourself these questions about any diet plan you're considering:
    • Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources, and nuts?
    • Does it include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for a lifetime not just for several weeks or months?
    • Can you easily find these foods at your local grocery store?
    • Will you be able to eat your favorite foods or, better yet, all foods (even if some are in small quantities)?
    • Does it fit your lifestyle and budget?
    • Does it include proper amounts of nutrients and calories to help you lose weight safely and effectively?
    • Is regular physical activity part of the plan?

Comment

really helpful

Comment

To be honest, I just eat vegetables, lean meat, rice, pasta, fish and avoid takeaways, crisps, sweets, and any fatty, fried foods. I do love cheese but that is not fattening. Dairy actually can reduce weight. I must admit, I do eat chocolate. I eat the odd cake, too. But I certainly do not overeat or make a pig of myself. It is about balance and being sensible. Exercise is also important.

Comment

Swap the all-or-nothing approach for one or two healthy switch-ups in your daily routine. "Doing this can lead to more weight loss than you ever imagined," says Marissa Lippert, RD, author of The Cheater's Diet.

Comment

Your weight is the result of many factors affecting your lifestyle. These factors may include the way your body changes food into energy. You can take different steps to prevent or treat obesity and overweight problems. All you need to do is to follow a healthy eating plan and keep your calorie intake in mind. Weight seems to be a major problem in human body. Losing weight is not an easy task it requires strong dedication towards what you eat how much you eat etc.

Comment

Your weight is the result of many factors affecting your lifestyle. These factors may include the way your body changes food into energy. You can take different steps to prevent or treat obesity and overweight problems. All you need to do is to follow a healthy eating plan and keep your calorie intake in mind. Weight seems to be a major problem in human body. Losing weight is not an easy task it requires strong dedication towards what you eat how much you eat etc.

Comment

No matter what you eat, if you do not engage in sports, you will never be in good shape. How many times on the beach I've seen enough skinny girls, but with terrible skin and cellulite. Am I not right?
                My recipe for the lazy is this.I prefer fast 10-minute muscle shock workout with a dumbbells and then I add 15 minutes of training with such a thing to correct the inner part of the thighs. Good luck with this difficult task like weight loss
                Last edited by jns; 01-04-2018, 06:29 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Fat is one of the main reason for weight gain.. it is very much necessary to maintain your body shape and structure inorder to maintain your self confidence. Carrying around too much weight feels uncomfortable, and it can also damage your health. According the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), obesity rates have skyrocketed in the United States in recent years. As of 2010, more than one-third of American adults were considered obese, defined as having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher. Body mass is derived by dividing weight in pounds by height in inches squared, and then multiplying the result by 703 (weight (lb) / [height (in)] 2 x 703). You can calculate your body mass by following these three steps:
                  1. Multiply your weight in pounds by 703.
                  2. Calculate your height in inches squared.
                  3. Divide the resulting number from step 1 by the resulting number in step 3.

Comment

Hello ladies.My best friend of 16 years and her husband have been trying to have a baby for years. She has always been a big girl and at her highest weighed. I don't know for sure what weight she started it so it would not be fair for me to attach a number to her in that respect but seeing as I was close to in high school and we are the same hight I can be pretty sure that I am close. It was not until recently that her doctor got involved in helping her and her husband to have a baby. The first thing that she told her was that if she didn't do something to bring down her bp and cholesterol on her own (losing some weight) then she would be put on medicines. The medicines that she would need would require her to be on birth control pills as well and since the doctor knew that would not be something she would take, she told her that she would give her the depo shot instead, canceling all chances at having a child in order to save her own life. that was the kick in the pants that she needed I guess. My friend started dieting and after roughly 3.5 months has lost over forty pounds!!! There is no baby yet... as there are many other factors going on with each of their health, but she is definitely on her way! I am so proud of her progress! Good luck on your journey... Yes, ladies! you can do this.

Comment

Hello ladies.My best friend of 16 years and her husband have been trying to have a baby for years. She has always been a big girl and at her highest weighed. I don't know for sure what weight she started it so it would not be fair for me to attach a number to her in that respect but seeing as I was close to in high school and we are the same hight I can be pretty sure that I am close. It was not until recently that her doctor got involved in helping her and her husband to have a baby. The first thing that she told her was that if she didn't do something to bring down her bp and cholesterol on her own (losing some weight) then she would be put on medicines. The medicines that she would need would require her to be on birth control pills as well and since the doctor knew that would not be something she would take, she told her that she would give her the depo shot instead, canceling all chances at having a child in order to save her own life. that was the kick in the pants that she needed I guess. My friend started dieting and after roughly 3.5 months has lost over forty pounds!!! There is no baby yet... as there are many other factors going on with each of their health, but she is definitely on her way! I am so proud of her progress! Good luck on your journey... Yes, ladies! you can do this.

Comment

Working...
                      X