• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dietary supplements for weight loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dietary supplements for weight loss

I have found some dietary supplements for weight loss - Weight Control Cambogia and Weight Control Mangostana. But they are quite unusual, at least I have never met something like this before. They are made in the form of organic milk and dark chocolate. I have ordered Weight Control Mangostana and my friend is going to taste Weight Control Cambogia.

I`ll tell about the results later)

What do you think about such dietary supplements?
    Last edited by Claret; 06-11-2018, 06:30 AM. Reason: ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED

There are a lot of people who say that it works and an equal amount of people who say that it doesn't.

The thing with ANY supplement is that they only work if you're dieting and exercising properly.

With Garcinia Cambogia, you need to take one with servings of AT LEAST 500 mg with an HCA content of AT LEAST 50%. (see Dr. Oz's review: youtu.be/FKw_7Ufcoe8 )

You also need to understand what it is and what it does. It is NOT a fat burner, carb blocker, miracle pill, etc. Garcinia Cambogia is an appetite suppressant, plain and simple, and it does an incredible job at that.

In the past week I've been taking 500 mg/50% HCA three times per day and it's completely eradicated all of my random cravings to snack. I'm eating a lot less calories and have lost 8 lbs.

For what it is, it works great. As long as you look at it for what it's worth, then you can't go wrong.
    How it works
    Hoffman-LaRoche, an international pharmaceutical company, and researchers at Brandeis University began investigating HCA in the early 1970s. Their studies showed that the (-) form of HCA (which refers to the molecular configuration) was a potent and competitive inhibitor of citrate lyase, and enzyme primarily found in the liver, which is vital in regulating fat metabolism. At the cell level, (-)HCA molecules cleverly trick the citrate lyase enzyme, putting into motion a sequence of events. Fatty acids are the building blocks of fats and lipids. With (-)HCA filling the receptor sites of the citrate lyase enzymes, fewer fatty acids can be synthesized hence, there is less fat available for cellular storage. With less fat stored in the cells, there will be less build-up of body fat in the liver and adipose (fat) tissue. The net result makes available increases amounts of energy at the cell level (metabolic rate) to more rapidly degrade free fatty acids.

The benefits of (-)HCA found in Garcinia cambogia are two-fold: 1) it inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids in the liver, and 2) it promotes an increased availability of glycogen in the liver, thus sending a full signal to the brain sooner.

This area of the brain affected is probably the hypothalamus, since it regulates food intake, water balance, and other things.

Clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of Garcinia cambogia in losing weight.

Comment

Working...
    X