• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What books are you reading right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nora Roberts books have appeal for men and women. currently on the dark witch series which is awesome.

Comment

• I have just finished two books by Franck Thilliez:

le syndrome E
      GATACA.

I've been looking for a modern French author for sometime, because I want to improve my French. I've enjoyed both books and will be soon reading a third by him.

Comment

• My sisters keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by susanlinda823 View Post
          My sisters keeper.
          Thought title was familiar. I can't watch much, but looks like ive seen part of the movie, that's why.

Comment

• Flowers for Algernon Short story by Daniel Keyes

Comment

• I was just reading a book written by a friend of mine. It's not publically published or anything, but it's amazing. It's basically about a group of exorcists...and it's somewhat a love story.

Comment

• Standard Deviation by Katherine Heiny
                about a married couple

Comment

• take a look
                  nice book for children
                  Last edited by jns; 08-19-2017, 10:10 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• Just started harry Potter and Cursed Child. Anyone read this book already? if yes, then let me know

Comment

• Finished Hemingway’s Girl by Erika Robuck.....good book. It was like a continuation of The Paris Wife. I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Hourglass: Time, Memory, Marriage by Dani Shapiro

easy book to read when you have time in car waiting to pick up kid from school
                        cause you can sit it down and pick right back up where you left off previous day

Comment

• Black and White by Dani Shapiro

liked above book so decided to get another one

Comment

• Abnormal Psychology by James Butcher, Cognitive Psychology by E. Bruce Goldstein, and The Alphabet of Manliness by Maddox

Comment

• I am going to the library Tuesday, so will pick up a few novels. I tend to read about 4 books a fortnight. I do also love reading "Cupcakes and Cashmere" by Emily Schuman. She has a great website, too, of the same name. Anyhow, I read a lot. I love historical and romance, crime but not horror. Reading is a religion to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X