Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What books are you reading right now?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I just finished reading Bright Shiney Morning by James Frey, it was really interesting. About three different stories within the book and a lot of history and fact on LA. read it in about a week. one to check out!
    I am Woman, hear me roar!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodEgg View Post
      I read the original story that the movie based on "I Am Legend" is based on. Is that story darker? (The written story being darker than the movie.)
      Isn't it a graphic novel. I'm not sure if thats what they are called but like a comic book novel. I'm pretty sure i started reading it last year in college, but it wasn't mine and when i went to find it again to read it, it was gone. It was pretty goodfrom what I remember. I havent seen the movie but im assuming that it's probably not as dark.
      I am Woman, hear me roar!!!

Comment

• Just finished all of Harlan Coben's books, even the Myron Bolitar ones. I enjoy his writing.. Working on Shadow of Power, by Steve Martini, never read any by this writer before, but am enjoying it so far.
        [COLOR=purple][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Me, I'm making a rare foray into the fiction world.

The Doomsday Key by James Rollins.

Quarter way through and so far nothing special, nothing really keeping my interest. I'll finish it though because it keeps me away from my wife.

Comment

• What She doesn't Know by Tina Wanscott---its actually very good so far only on chapter 9

Comment

• Janet Evanovich- Sizzling Sixteen (can be fun fluff and a quick read)

Comment

• I just finished Eat Love Pray. Enjoyed it VERY much.
                "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Just started Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts. Pretty good so far

Comment

• Just finished reading the manipulated man by esther vilar, excellent read.

Comment

• I'm currently reading Contact by Carl Sagan (for about the 4th time)... I'm into astronomy and sci-fi type of stuff.

Comment

• Just finished Wicked Beyond Belief: The Hunt For The Yorkshire Ripper by Michael Bilton. It's such an amazing account surrounding the murders committed by Peter Sutcliffe.

Reading how close the West Yorkshire Police came to catching him on several occasion and all the times they overlooked evidence that was staring them in the face! It was gripping!

If anyone is interested in true crime books I highly recommend this! I could barely put it down.

Comment

• This book was excellent!

Comment

• Just finished, "Wicked appetite" bu Janet Evanovich..
                            Very quick read, fluff..
                            However, i think i will just stick to her Stephanie Plum Books, as i find her others are
                            a bit too cutesy...
                            Waiting for the new Sue Grafton book.. Love, Kinsey Millhone i think "V" is next.

Comment

• Reading, How I Got Into Sex. A collection of brief essays by researchers, sexologists, therapists, educatiors, surrogates, clergy, criminologists, prostitutes, sex toy designers, all sorts of people, telling their personal stories of what drew them into the work they do.

Comment

• Thought i would re-read some of Len Deighton's.. Berlin Game, Mexico Set, London Match, Spy Hook, Spy Line, and Spy Sinker...
                                I Love his spy/espionage' character Bernard Sampson..

WC, How far are you into your book..? Would you recomend..?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                                X