Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best line in a movie

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• "The population of Thighland is 63,000,000 people."-Alan The Hangover 2

Comment

• Some of my favorite quotes off the top of my head:

"Osbourne Cox? I thought you might be worried... about the security... of your sh**t." - Chad Felmheimer (Brad Pitt) from Burn After Reading.

---
      Alison (Katherine Heigl): "I've had to sacrifice my job, my youth, my vagina!"

Ben (Seth Rogen): "You've sacrificed your vagina?"

Alison: "Yes! It will never look the same ...” from Knocked Up

---
      And the classics:

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

"Soylent Green is people!"

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

That's all for now!
      "A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Charles Dickens

"True love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

Wait for the guy who would do anything to be your everything <3

Comment

• "The arrows will block out the sun"
        "Then we will fight in the shade"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"
        Ferrice Buellers day off

"You're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool"
        True Romance

"every now and then you might have to do something that goes against your morals, like pretend you haven't got any"
        Snatch

"When the ******** hits the fan, people start to run"
        Scent of a woman (Al Pacino)

"Did you respect your father?"
        "My father was a drinker, a gambler, and a womanizer; I worshipped my father"
        the general's daughter

"whenever you see a beautiful woman, remember somewhere, there's a man who's bored of shagging her"
        Alfie

"it's a 20 minute drive, I'll be there in ten"
        Pulp fiction
        "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" [I]Julius Caesar[/I]

Comment

• "the fact that your gun says 'repica', and the fact that my gun says desert eagle, POINT five-o, should precipitate your ball into shrinking along with your presence, now f**&^ off..."

Snatch
          "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" [I]Julius Caesar[/I]

Comment

• "Just when you've finished filling all the cracks in your life, the next ones are starting to open" -- Dead Like Me
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
            ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• "71.4 Giggawatts! Marty, I'm taking you back, to the future!"
              Back to the future

Comment

• "If you choose the ball, you will join your mother in death, if you choose the sword, you join me in a journey into ********"

The Shogun assasin

Comment

• "come up and see me some time"
                  40 year old Mae West saying it to 19 year old Cary Grant in She Done Him Wrong

And a whole bunch of other May West quotes:

Virtue has its own reward, but has no sale at the box office.

Goodness, what lovely diamonds.
                  Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie.

It takes two to get one in trouble.

I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit.

It is better to be looked over than overlooked.

I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

I can always tell a lady when I see one.
                  Yeah? What do you tell 'em?

It ain't no sin if you crack a few laws now and then, just so long as you don't break any.

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.

I see you're a man with ideals. I better be going while you've still got them.

Any time you got nothing to do--and lots of time to do it--come on up.

Men are all alike--except the one you've met who's different.

All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.

The score never interested me, only the game.

Men are my hobby, if I ever got married I'd have to give it up.

It's not the men in my life that counts-- it's the life in my men.

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.

Women with "pasts" interest men because men hope that history will repeat itself.

Opportunity knocks for every man, but you have to give a woman a ring.

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

There are no withholding taxes on the wages of sin.

I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them.

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

I like a man who's good, but not too good--for the good die young, and I hate a dead one.

Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.

When a girl goes bad--men go right after her.

Good women are no fun... The only good woman I can recall in history was Betsy Ross. And all she ever made was a flag.

Life's just a merry-go-round. Come on up. You might get a brass ring.

The best way to hold a man is in your arms.

Look your best--who said love is blind?

Cultivate your curves--they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

Love thy neighbor--and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier.

The best way to behave is to misbehave.

He who hesitates is last.

I'm single because I was born that way.

A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.

Marriage is a great institution. No family should be without it.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.

Don't ever make the same mistake twice, unless it pays.

Oh, Miss West, I've heard so much about you.
                  Yeah, honey, but you can't prove a thing.

Never ask a man where's he's been. If he's out on legitimate business, he doesn't need an alibi. And, girls, if he has been out on illegitimate business, it's your own fault.

It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it.
                  Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• There are some movie lines I've heard that I like:

Henry Fool: "Certain things need to be experienced all at once in order for one to appreciate the full force of its character."

But I'm A Cheerleader: "You are who you are. The only trick is not getting caught."

Comment

• From "The Departed"

Billy Costigan: [to the bartender] Cranberry juice.
                      Man at Bar: It's a natural diuretic. My girlfriend drinks it when she's got her period. What, do you got your period?
                      [Billy grabs an empty glass and smashes it onto the man's head.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                      Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
                      ― Bodhidharma

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                      • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      Working...
                      X