Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Apps

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Mobile Apps

Hi Guys!

This is probably a good place to chat about things and give/get recommendations on all sorts of fun things.

My favorite new past time is mobile apps that are quick and fun to play. I am a fan of things like bejeweled and all things bingo so found a game that is really enjoyable and very addictive. There are lots of apps out there but I only download ones that are from trustworthy sources and have good reviews and this game has both!!

It is called Pumpkin Bingo and its made in Scotland by Binary Pumpkin who are a small company that are reliable and committed to what they do. It is a fast paced, socially competitive game that you can play with your facebook friends over your mobile - its good fun and if you are competitive then its perfect for you!

Not alot of adverts but you can pay anything from 69p to remove them which I have done to get infinite fun! I don't like using actual money, so this give you the enjoyment without the hassle and worry about cards and things - no deposits and its completely free to play so have a look.

You can access it through facebook by typing in pumpkin bingo or through your app store on all devices, really easy to find and get addicted to - I have lost sleep so if you guys enjoy it then hit me up so we can compete together!

(removed outbound link)

Hope you guys do go and get it and love it! Let me know what you think and if you enjoy it then let me know and we can connect and compete together

BingoMAD!
    Last edited by KMonte85; 03-26-2013, 02:28 PM. Reason: outbound links are not allowed!

• spam magnet, thread closed.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
    • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X