Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatcha Listening To?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Whatcha Listening To?

So I'm looking for some new music, stuff I won't hear on the radio, whatcha recommend?

Here's my recommendations:

Songs: Rolled and Tumbled-Beck & Imogene Hepe, All I See-Tina Dico, Permanent-Milk Carton Kids, Beat the Devil's Tattoo-Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, How To Feel-Romantica, Hold On-Alabama Shakes, Children's Work-Dessa, Down The Line-Jose Gonzalez, Changing-The Moondoggies, Sentimental-Onili, Victory Song-Scott H. Biram, Big Parade-The Lumineers

Artists: Joe Purdy (I own every album)-FOLK/AMERICANA, Ray LaMontagne-FOLK/INDIE, Jessica Lea Mayfield-FOLK/FIONA APPLE-ISH, Tina Dico-POP/BALLAD

• If this thread is for Whatcha Listening To right now...

It's..

Train - Drops of Jupiter.

Comment

• Sarah McLachlan - Possession..

Comment

• I listened to her on repeat for months years and years ago. She's got some really good songs. The night I drove (literally) 95mph to the hospital because my sister was taken into surgery for her blood vessel blowout/massive brain bleed I sat outside the hospital singing Hold On. She made it

Comment

• Patti, have you listened to Inara George? I love her song Accidental. If you like Sarah, you might like Inara.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trixareforkids View Post
            Patti, have you listened to Inara George? I love her song Accidental. If you like Sarah, you might like Inara.
            I've never heard of her before,, I'll have to youtube her...

Sarah McLachlan - Fallen......

Comment

• I like older songs too..

Brass in Pocket" - ********The Pretenders********

Comment

• I know it's kinda sacrilegious but I was never a big fan of The Pretenders, though I do really like I'll Stand By You

Comment

• For oldies, The Mamas and the Papas, Dream a Little Dream of Me

Have that engraved on the inside of our wedding bands

Comment

For oldies, The Mamas and the Papas, Dream a Little Dream of Me

Have that engraved on the inside of our wedding bands
                    Awww,,, that's sweet Trix..

Blondie - Heart Of Glass..

Comment

• Ooh, now Blondie I love. Rip Her To Shreads

Saw her in concert at Universal a couple of years ago, she still weird and wonderful!

Comment

Ooh, now Blondie I love. Rip Her To Shreads

Saw her in concert at Universal a couple of years ago, she still weird and wonderful!
                        Well,, she was before my time,, but she was way cool !!!

This is very cool too...
                        'Adele' - Rolling in the Deep

Comment

• Adele is in a class all her own, Rolling In The Deep is really good. I can't wait for her next album.

Comment

Adele is in a class all her own, Rolling In The Deep is really good. I can't wait for her next album.
                            Her voice kinda reminds me of Janis....

Janis Joplin - Summertime....

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                              Her voice kinda reminds me of Janis....

Janis Joplin - Summertime....
                              I see your Summertime and raise you a Bobby McGee, sang that at karaoke on lesbian night, it was a big hit. Good thing those girls were drinkers

Also, Porcelain Black, This Is What Rock n Roll Looks Like. YouTube it, the video is great

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X