Whatcha Listening To?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Whatcha Listening To?

So I'm looking for some new music, stuff I won't hear on the radio, whatcha recommend?

Here's my recommendations:

Songs: Rolled and Tumbled-Beck & Imogene Hepe, All I See-Tina Dico, Permanent-Milk Carton Kids, Beat the Devil's Tattoo-Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, How To Feel-Romantica, Hold On-Alabama Shakes, Children's Work-Dessa, Down The Line-Jose Gonzalez, Changing-The Moondoggies, Sentimental-Onili, Victory Song-Scott H. Biram, Big Parade-The Lumineers

Artists: Joe Purdy (I own every album)-FOLK/AMERICANA, Ray LaMontagne-FOLK/INDIE, Jessica Lea Mayfield-FOLK/FIONA APPLE-ISH, Tina Dico-POP/BALLAD

• If this thread is for Whatcha Listening To right now...

It's..

Train - Drops of Jupiter.

Comment

• Sarah McLachlan - Possession..

Comment

• I listened to her on repeat for months years and years ago. She's got some really good songs. The night I drove (literally) 95mph to the hospital because my sister was taken into surgery for her blood vessel blowout/massive brain bleed I sat outside the hospital singing Hold On. She made it

Comment

• Patti, have you listened to Inara George? I love her song Accidental. If you like Sarah, you might like Inara.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trixareforkids View Post
            Patti, have you listened to Inara George? I love her song Accidental. If you like Sarah, you might like Inara.
            I've never heard of her before,, I'll have to youtube her...

Sarah McLachlan - Fallen......

Comment

• I like older songs too..

Brass in Pocket" - ********The Pretenders********

Comment

• I know it's kinda sacrilegious but I was never a big fan of The Pretenders, though I do really like I'll Stand By You

Comment

• For oldies, The Mamas and the Papas, Dream a Little Dream of Me

Have that engraved on the inside of our wedding bands

Comment

For oldies, The Mamas and the Papas, Dream a Little Dream of Me

Have that engraved on the inside of our wedding bands
                    Awww,,, that's sweet Trix..

Blondie - Heart Of Glass..

Comment

• Ooh, now Blondie I love. Rip Her To Shreads

Saw her in concert at Universal a couple of years ago, she still weird and wonderful!

Comment

Ooh, now Blondie I love. Rip Her To Shreads

Saw her in concert at Universal a couple of years ago, she still weird and wonderful!
                        Well,, she was before my time,, but she was way cool !!!

This is very cool too...
                        'Adele' - Rolling in the Deep

Comment

• Adele is in a class all her own, Rolling In The Deep is really good. I can't wait for her next album.

Comment

Adele is in a class all her own, Rolling In The Deep is really good. I can't wait for her next album.
                            Her voice kinda reminds me of Janis....

Janis Joplin - Summertime....

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                              Her voice kinda reminds me of Janis....

Janis Joplin - Summertime....
                              I see your Summertime and raise you a Bobby McGee, sang that at karaoke on lesbian night, it was a big hit. Good thing those girls were drinkers

Also, Porcelain Black, This Is What Rock n Roll Looks Like. YouTube it, the video is great

Comment

Working...
                              X