• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatcha Listening To?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been listening to Adele songs lately.

Comment

Roxette. Anyone remember them?

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
        Link deleted.
        Last edited by jns; 07-02-2018, 07:48 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
          Marie Fredriksson was so **** sexy, i have had a crush on her forever, i was heart broken to hear she nearly died from cancer, a large brain tumor, she had to re learn how to talk, and walk, and her odds of any recovery was super slim, but my goddess is a fighter and she has done well, she will never be the same but she has given us all some amazing music that will be remembered forever.

Comment

The difference between music then and now? ....back then bands had real musicians who knew how to make songs that can stand the test of time...this stuff is 28 years old and I remember THIS alot more than the biggest "hit" last week..... And can someone tell rock bands today that a song without a guitar solo is just not cutting it..... Winger was underrated. - Winger took it's fair share of ******** from everyone including Beavis and Butthead and metal fans in general.
            Last edited by jns; 07-02-2018, 08:28 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I had no idea about Marie's illness, Gretchen1965. That is shocking. She has always been beautiful and has always been my heroine. Funnily enough, my mother [who passed away a few years ago] was Swedish, too. My sister is actually fluent in the language. However, I am not myself.

But I am sad for Marie, but also proud she has survived. She is a wonderful person.

Comment

Working...
              X