Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portugal vs Germany

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Portugal vs Germany

Come on portugal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
    It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

• C'mon Deutschland!

To be honest, I am blissfully unaware of what this is about, and I have no business posting here. I am guessing it's a soccer match, or some such. So, being an officious bystander, I am just trying to maintain some balance.
    I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

• If I support Portugal, can I have a Corona with you on the beach?
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• How 'bout a Dortmunder Union Pils?
        Last edited by Baboy; 06-16-2014, 11:38 AM. Reason: Correct typo
        I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
          If I support Portugal, can I have a Corona with you on the beach?
          LOL I guess so but be weary my mood as of now is not the best because we are 3-0 down at half time. You don't wanna be with an angry Portuguese woman except maybe in the bedroom and that I will need that Corona.

-

Comment

• Never fear hon, I give good comfort.
            [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by Baboy View Post
              How 'bout a Dortmunder Union Pils?
              Wrong sex BB. She is true to her man . . .
              "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• Originally posted by Elena_EvilEye View Post
                LOL I guess so but be weary my mood as of now is not the best because we are 3-0 down at half time. You don't wanna be with an angry Portuguese woman except maybe in the bedroom and that I will need that Corona.
                Yikes Elena I hope they can come back. I never been with Portuguese women I'll take your word for it lol. Have a few cold Corona's before enjoying some good fun time in the bed room lol.
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• GF predicted Germany 4-0 last night. I can't believe it happened. If it makes you feel any better, the German soccer team is a well oiled machine, so it's not like they lost to an average team. They are smart, strong, fast, and they generally outsize everyone. They are the reason Russia got knocked out of the cup four years ago

Don't want to be with an angry Brazilian woman after a world cup loss either. They have a game against. Mexico tomorrow, if Brazil loses that game, my Vegas trip will be dangerous. She probably won't let me out of the hotel room
                  [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Closed fist for sure.

Comment

• SA- your girlfriend probably gets that from her Portuguese ancestors and you better pray Brazil beat Mexico. You're right Germany were the better team and Portugal were bad. However I do wish I had the chance to really bust Thomas Muller's balls for acting like a drama queen then I would bust that IDIOTA Pepe's balls for getting himself stupidly sent off and effectively losing us the game. GRRRRRRRRR!!! #ANGRYPORTUGUESEWOMAN

-

Comment

• Is it wrong for me to be aroused right now? Go Portugal!

Comment

• Oh yeah Jen? You think you can tame an angry Portuguese woman? You just don't know how it is with soccer. You should try to start watching.
                          [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Why is no one expressing the American perspective in this. Does the US have a team? It wouldn't be too bad if they won...or got a draw, I guess. Soccer is the game where if there's a tie they just say "forget it" right? Or is that cricket?
                            "Those sowing seed with tears
                            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Actually, The US scored in the first 30 seconds. They are playing now and I love their unis! Red unis with red socks and a neon apricot Nike cleet! Looks gnarly!

Everyone in the gym cheered when they scored.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              Working...
                              X