Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil vs Mexico

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Brazil vs Mexico

I was not with my GF when Brazil played their first game, but I am with her now. OMFG I can feel her tension. I am getting pretty nervous myself. Mexico's team is pretty decent too. IMO Mexico's best player is actually half Brazilian (go figure).

OMFG Brazil has to win guys! Loving Neymar's new hairstyle. If you play soccer you have to have cool hair.
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

• No way... Mexico keeping it kool. Yea!

Comment

• We went out to watch the game... Didn't think about the large Mexican turn out that would be there. Still didn't keep my baby from makin' noise

Mexico seemed content with a draw. Luckily their goalie played like a man possessed
      [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Did your GF take the result handy SA
        It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

• Not sure what you mean by handy... Do you mean she took it well? She took it OK... Was upset in the beginning. Brazil completely outplayed Mexico. All the Mexicans at the restaurant we went to watch seemed happy with a tie. The Mexican players looked happy with a tie and they even look like they felt lucky. Can't win the world cup with such an attitude IMO.

She's OK with it because she knows Brazil is getting out of the group round.

I will say this, Neymar move very poetically when he has the ball in his possession!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
          • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          Working...
          X