• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save your audio files or messages from WhatsApp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save your audio files or messages from WhatsApp

- Create folders, and move your files there. Rename your files, or folders depending on your
    preferences. There is no limit to the number of folders that can be created, each file is dated
    - Change the icons of your files or folders depending on your choice. Add a photo form your photo
    stream
    - Swipe left to delete a file
    - For security concerns a passcode feature is provided to allow you complete privacy. Set a
    passcode if needed, so no one can access your critical files . Changing or removal of the
    passcode is also available

Well, it is well knowledgeable WhatsApp every people using any place any time anywhere I love this thread a lot of new info I am always working this website now secure file after reading your thread.
    Last edited by jns; 07-09-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Thank you, audiocloud. Extremely helpful information. I shall use it.

Comment

Working...
      X