• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your celebrity Crushes? and Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are your celebrity Crushes? and Why?

Anybody else have celebrities that they like to crush on sometimes?

Mine are
    Natasha Henstridge

Estefania Iglesias

Omarosa Manigault (seriously don't know why, but I'm super attracted to her)

Veronica Del Castillo

Somaya Reece

Kenya Moore

Merrin Dungey

Marlo Hampton

Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Sincerely Ward

Lip (Jeremy Allen) from Shameless. **swoon swoon**
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
      Lip (Jeremy Allen) from Shameless. ****swoon swoon****
      What is your type of men? Do you like blue eyes, green, brown....? Everybody has a certain type of woman/man they prefer over any else, one that just does it for you more so than any other type. Who was your first celebrity crush? .

One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to tall curvy ultrafeminine well endowed women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. Since i was a teenager I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. My earliest sexual fantasies were about Sophia Loren.

Comment

I actually don't really have a type. I do seem to be attracted to light eyes, but I have been madly in love with a man who had brown eyes.

I think Omar Epps was my first celebrity crush as a kid. Jeremy Allen White is a totally different look from that. And in the men I date, they never share similar looks. There's usually just "something" about someone that makes them incredibly attractive to me but I guess it is typically tied to eyes and smile.

Comment

Natasha Henstridge
          Last edited by jns; 07-02-2018, 07:50 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Good looking blokes I'd happily date:

Bono
            Jeff Goldblum

Female crushes:

Jennifer Lopez
            Jennifer Garner
            Katy Perry
            Kylie Minogue
            Mariah Carey
            Alicia Keys
            Madonna

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
              Good looking blokes I'd happily date:

Bono
              Jeff Goldblum

Female crushes:

Jennifer Lopez
              Jennifer Garner
              Katy Perry
              Kylie Minogue
              Mariah Carey
              Alicia Keys
              Madonna
              Mariah Carey is pretty and has aged well. She's got a really nice smile and her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. The legs, the **** the boobs are perfect if not the best in the business. She keeps getting hotter every year. Mariah Carey is beautiful. Fantastic curvy figure 99% of celebrities are lacking these days. I think Mariah is stunning. She is absolutely stunning! How old is she now? She can hold her own against any of those girls out there. Mariah i just love her love her love her.

Comment

Mariah Carey is beautiful, Gretchen1965.

Comment

Dua Lipa
                  Ana Cabrera (CNN anchor) if she counts as a celebrity

Comment

I actually don't really have a type. I do seem to be attracted to light eyes, but I have been madly in love with a man who had brown eyes.

I think Omar Epps was my first celebrity crush as a kid. Jeremy Allen White is a totally different look from that. And in the men I date, they never share similar looks. There's usually just "something" about someone that makes them incredibly attractive to me but I guess it is typically tied to eyes and smile.

Do the men you date tend to be tall? Muscular, skinny, long hair, facial hair, etc?

Had to google Omar Epps cuz my mental image couldn't remember if he was Mike Epps or not, lol.

Comment

a_dub , I have dated someone who was barely taller than me (I'm 5'3"), someone who was average height, someone who was well above average height. My boyfriend now has long hair, and I remember dating one or two others with longer hair, but also some who were very clean cut. I don't seem to have much of a preference on height, or hair. I do tend to be more attracted to heavier built men than skinny men.

Comment

I do rather like Bono. I liked him in the 80's when he had long, black hair. For some bizarre reason I have always found men like that sexy. I don't know why a man's hairstyle would catch my interest. It is just infatuation, really. Any bloke with that hairstyle I'd happily date! LOL.

Comment

Ian Somerhalder (with or without beard)

Comment

a_dub , I have dated someone who was barely taller than me (I'm 5'3"), someone who was average height, someone who was well above average height. My boyfriend now has long hair, and I remember dating one or two others with longer hair, but also some who were very clean cut. I don't seem to have much of a preference on height, or hair. I do tend to be more attracted to heavier built men than skinny men.
                            So no Adam Levine, huh?

Comment

Jensen Ackles is rather hot, as is Ben Barnes.

Comment

Working...
                              X