Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Woman Of Substance

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying it. I do love long novels: I have read so many of them. To me, reading a book is heaven.

Have you read this book? What are your thoughts on it? Would you read it again? Have you read other books by the same author?

Over to you!

• Well, I finished reading "A Woman Of Substance" and thoroughly enjoyed it. Barbara Taylor Bradford is an excellent author and created a bittersweet story of a woman's journey into female empowerment and influence, from childhood to the elderly years. It took a good 4 to 5 hours to read [slowly, though: you don't want to rush this book] and I enjoyed every moment. I will read it again, no doubt.

Have you read any Barbara Taylor Bradford novels? What are your thoughts on her writing? I love, love, LOVE, her work.

Over to you!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X