• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did you pick this username ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did you pick this username ?

Ok. I have been intrigued by some of the usernames I saw here.
    Time to check out what's behind.

What was the rationale when you picked your username ?
    Don't be shy
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

ok I'll be first,

mine has been a nickname that was given to me long before many of the posters here were even a glimmer in their parents eyes.
    There will always be boundries, but making love is so different, than having sex, let's face it. CW

Comment

Mine reflects an aspect of myself. When I joined a freind, who can see people's energy, had told me just recently that I have the energy of a child. I may sink to the lowest to lowest depths, my flame burning low, but then in a moment my energy leaps back up. When I set it free it is a "wild" energy in that it leaps and dances and is simply joyful just because it is.
      We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Comment

Originally posted by WildChild View Post
        Mine reflects an aspect of myself. When I joined a freind, who can see people's energy, had told me just recently that I have the energy of a child. I may sink to the lowest to lowest depths, my flame burning low, but then in a moment my energy leaps back up. When I set it free it is a "wild" energy in that it leaps and dances and is simply joyful just because it is.
        Beautiful picture...indeed ! Thank you !

Comment

Here's another thread we had on this. It's interesting how names are thought up. I have no creativity whatsoever. lol

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...-username.html
          Friendship Prayer
          May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
          Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Comment

Originally posted by LanaBear View Post
            Here's another thread we had on this. It's interesting how names are thought up. I have no creativity whatsoever. lol

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...-username.html
            Sorry for that I checked whether the thread was created beforehand though...Maybe the admin could address the question on the search engine or knowledge base lol

Comment

Oh, no worries, I just knew there was a lot of responses on that one. So figured it would be a good read to some.
              Friendship Prayer
              May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
              Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Comment

My Puddy Cat...BRIGHTEYES

Comment

My latest adiction is the Star Wars books, not movies books. There are over 120 starting around 2000 yrs before the movies, so far up to about 50 yrs after. Way good.
                  One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
                  - Chinese proverb

We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.
                  - Anais Nin

Comment

OMG look at that kitty!!! I love its tongue sticking out!

Mine's from my favorite scifi/fantasy books, The Coldfire Trilogy, but shortened so much so that it's unrecognizable.

I also didn't mean to have that underscore... I thought this forum, like some others, wouldn't accept a space in the username. So I think it's funny when people address me as Mes_T, keeping the underscore!

Comment

Mine is after the Roman author Publius Vergilius Maro , as a teenager I developed a passion for the roman's authors in general. And Virgil(e) was the first I studied the work.

Comment

Mine was my general sentiment. It was either "grrrr" or "blah" - I went with the former - I think that it was raining AGAIN that day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also it related to the post that I made, which was a "grrrr" moment! HA!

Virgile - I love that username! Too much Latin in my roots, I suppose, but I got it the first time that I saw it on one of your posts!

Comment

Originally posted by grrrr View Post
                          Mine was my general sentiment. It was either "grrrr" or "blah" - I went with the former - I think that it was raining AGAIN that day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also it related to the post that I made, which was a "grrrr" moment! HA!

Virgile - I love that username! Too much Latin in my roots, I suppose, but I got it the first time that I saw it on one of your posts!
                          You made an excellent choice by picking "grrrr"
                          Thanks for the kind words

Comment

mines my name. lol! Im not creative enough - thats just how i role. lol!
                            "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
                            "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

Comment

Originally posted by Joey View Post
                              mines my name. lol! Im not creative enough - thats just how i role. lol!
                              I like that yours is "interactive"!!! The goofy stick figure is kind of hysterical!

Comment

Working...
                              X