• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did you pick this username ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because my first name is Elena and I have a birthmark condition called Nevus of Ota which means on my right eye My white part is darkened and my iris is black so my right eye is black in contrast to my left eye which is hazel coloured. Kind of like The actress Daniela Ruah.My Husband calls me Evil Eye hence my name.
    It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

Originally posted by LanaBear View Post
      I have no creativity whatsoever. lol
      Right there with ya. I chose this username because to me, midnight seems like a magickal time (I've always been drawn to magick) so it would make sense that any wishes made at midnight will come true.

Comment

raindancer...

I'm in the rain, the drops are my own tears...
        but I keep on dancing...

Comment

Originally posted by WildChild View Post
          Mine reflects an aspect of myself. When I joined a freind, who can see people's energy, had told me just recently that I have the energy of a child. I may sink to the lowest to lowest depths, my flame burning low, but then in a moment my energy leaps back up. When I set it free it is a "wild" energy in that it leaps and dances and is simply joyful just because it is.
          Great reply

Comment

Working...
          X