Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Love or Hate Lady Gaga?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Do you Love or Hate Lady Gaga?

Lady Gaga has become a well known celebrity. What do you think about her? Do you love, or hate her, or are you indifferent?

• I don't really have much of an opinion on her. It's not my style of music but far be it for me to bash someone else for liking it.
    Dead animals don't equal fashion it equals cruelty

Comment

• Not a fan of her antics and style (or lack there of), but her songs can sometimes be catchy.
      There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Love Her music and fashion! But then I am a little odd LOL x

Comment

• I enjoy her music quite a bit. Anything else, the way she dresses, etc., well I don't really care about that. That's her.

Comment

• I actually really like her stuff! Her costumes and stuff are a bit weird but some are pretty cool.

Comment

• Never heard her music before and don't think I'd care to. I see her everywhere tho. Think I'd rather listen to Bjork.

Comment

• I LOVE LADY GAGA! Her music is definitely the kind that can easily get stuck in my head. While her style is a little different, it's a nice change from the typical sweet and innocent pop girl that eventually turns "naughty." I actually have tickets to see her in Charlotte!

Comment

• I love Lady Gaga, she makes cool music, and a hardworking person as we see from her efforts in musical industry. Well.. I only like her music, but her video clip Alejandro is really bad. Imo.

overall.. I love her!

Carrie, you lucky girl! I wish I could watch too!
                  Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Comment

• i love her,in a way that people love pop stars and not as 'in love' with her lol shes awesome because she is forever changing her looks and styles in clothes,so so weird and freaky but thats what makes her awesome.Also because she would be the popstar i would want to be if igot to choose to be anyone just for a day. Shes got a lot of talent and isnt afraid to be different and outrageus, and she is truly unique in her own rightful way, i hate it when people say'oh shes just like Maddonna' Definateley not true .

Comment

• oh and she is the only pop music i like these days, i usualley love my metal and she has actualley got my swinging my hips to her music lol lol

Comment

• The only thing that really annoys me about Lady Gaga is when they try to say she's the next Madonna (who I love). Stupid! Madonna is Madonna. When you accomplish as much as she has then you can take her throne. Otherwise Gaga is kind of an akward mess but, I don't dislike her. I'm neutral. She's very entertaining - better than Miley and all those other new girls. I'd say her "shock value" thing is getting tired though.

Comment

• I don't love nor hate her as those are extreme. I just DO NOT like her.

Comment

• Haha, I never paid much attention to her before, but some of her songs are catchy..

Comment

• Bjork is better! Madonna's 'Ray of Light' is a million times better!!!! !

Somehow alot of music today is'nt as good as before. Seems like it's too overhyped. I heard about Lady Gaga from a bunch of Myspace spams first. Not like before when good music was usually discovered by word of mouth.

She seems to crave alot of attention. I have to say tho, that meat dress she wore is just absolutely disgusting and offensive. Sorry I'm a vegetarian and I just find that very appalling.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              Working...
                              X