Friends sitcom - who was the hottest

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends sitcom - who was the hottest

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Friends sitcom - who was the hottest

So come on people, which one of the characters would you date/could see yourself in a relationship with and why?

For me, it would be Rachel(Jennifer Aniston) --- Apart from the obvious looks, I see myself relating to Ross better then the others. I like the fact they were complete opposites of each other but the chemistry from the attraction was there for all to see

Remember the scene when she walks up to Ross, stares at his eyes with such intense and says "Ross, just so you know, with us, it's never off the table."
    I am going to tell you what you don't want to hear!
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't

• Tough one - I love Chandler, but I think i'd date Ross. His conversations about fossils would never bore me, I think he is the most interesting

Monica is me...I am Monica. I love cleaning, I have to sleep on the right hand side of the bed.

Comment

• I was not physically attracted to chandler at first glance... but his personality made him the most attractive and dateable one of the guys in my opinion

For the women... Phoebe was the hottest, in my opinion and they toned it down with her clothes and hair to not be as hot as she could have been portrayed :P
      Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• My husband thinks it's funny that I used to love this show. If I had to pick, I'd say Chandler, but think it'd be awesome to combine all their personalities. Out of the women, I liked feebee's character the best. They over played the dumb blonde role too much, but she had a great care free attitude. "I'm in the shower, & I'm writing a song. Stop me if you've heard it." I loved it. Lol

Comment

• I love phobee, she is pretty and very very funny

Comment

• Most definately Monica- the dark hair and those eyes. The way she all flirty and the way she kissed. I used to imagine she was kissing me, silly huh?

Comment

• No brainerfor me,I mean where do you think my name came from?
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Chandler!!! Love that guy! Funny and cute. Oh and very sarcastic...love that in a man.

Comment

• Wow, seems like most women prefer personality (Chandler) over good looks and security (Ross and Joey).....which is interesting
                  so less time at the gym and more time at the library.....reading comic books

Comment

• Typical, I'm sitting watching Friends now

I love Chandler's personality and his silly jokes. And Rachel's silliness is quite funny!
                    Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

Comment

• Haha AA, it cannot escape us

**grabs remote**

Comment

• Originally posted by spurzzz View Post
                        Haha AA, it cannot escape us

**grabs remote**
                        No way, no one could ever get tired of watching Friends. Even all the old episodes!
                        Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

Comment

• I love that Friends is still being talked about! I miss it so. =[

I would have to choose Chandler. I think that's because I mostly relate to Monica, so when the show was still on I always thought of me dating a guy like Chandler and really liked the idea. I know that sounds strange, but I thought since I identify most with Monica and she is compatible with a man like Chandler, that I could therefore work well with a guy like that. Also he was very faithful to her and seems to be the most drama-free guy of the three.
                          "A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Charles Dickens

"True love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

Wait for the guy who would do anything to be your everything <3

Comment

• I think they were all attractive,but Chandler was the funniest one, although Joey I've always thought was the cutest guy on the show.

Comment

• for the female;all the way for me is Lisa Kudrow alias pheobe ,for the guys;Mattew perry(Chandler) is hot but I like seeing Matt Le Blanc(Joey) in every scene,the guy is just so hillarious

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X