Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't straight men find other men attractive?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I know that people lie to their mates to make them feel comfortable, but I'm talking about those sneak listens you get of girl talk. I'm also talking about what I've seen and experienced with women liking me and my friends. I can remember when we got into our teens and various young women started liking us and saying we were cute or sexy. With some of us we were always shocked. I know I'm not the only one like this, because some of my buddies didn't get it either. It just seemed random to us.

Also, my wife doesn't have to lie to me. She knows I have an unemotional curiosity regarding this. It's almost like a game we play. I ask her if someone is handsome or attractive (which are two different things with my wife) and she answers me. I've known her three previous boyfriends, and have known her for 20 years, so I do know what her tastes are. I don't understand them, but I know them.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Originally posted by Stillness View Post
      I've known her three previous boyfriends, and have known her for 20 years, so I do know what her tastes are. I don't understand them, but I know them.
      That is fabulous! A long time to know and be together. Just about the time you think you may have it figured out, she will change tastes. Haha Darn women they are just like that. I can tell you being single again after more than 18 years of marriage, things have changed. Dating isn't what it used to be. Women oh Lord, act quite different than I remember when I was a teen. What you explain about a game is awesome! It shows a great deal of comfort not only with ones self but with your partner as well. As long as it stays respectful it is in fact, a lot of fun. Something I enjoy with a partner as well.Been 3 years or so since my divorce and I have yuet to figure out these ladies Have wised up to the few just looking for say "A bucket list removal" long story. But as far as like you describe their tastes....still learning once again ugh! Haha
      If you're not learning you're not living!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X