Baseball cap sizing?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball cap sizing?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Baseball cap sizing?

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. How is sizing for baseball caps done? I like wearing them, but the other day I saw a cap that I liked, but it wouldn't fit, so I'm curious on how they do sizing for caps, so I can tell what will fit me and what won't. I don't want to order a cap online and it come and be a little kids one for example.

• It's been years since my hat phase ended...but some of the baseball caps still have the adjustable bands in back, some of which are hidden. If you're wanting a fitted one, you'll have to measure your head & order accordingly. A quick google search for me yielded cap size charts you can use. Have fun!

Comment

• I meant how is the sizing done? Or isn't there a specific way? when I get a cap I do adjust it at the back, but there are something just don't fit, which is why I wondered if there was a way they are sized (like ladies clothes are done with numbers like 12,14,16 or men's are done by small, medium and large)

Comment

• I didn't look closely at it but I think the chart I pulled up will show you all you need to know. I think it's small, medium and large, etc.

Comment

• I see. Thanks :-)

Comment

• I hope this chart helps you on the fitted hat sizing below.

Standard Headwear Sizing
            INCHES CENTIMETERS HAT SIZE
            Fitted Easy Fitted Stretch Fitted
            21 1/4 53.9 6 3/4 Small (S) Small/Medium (S/M)
            21 5/8 54.9 6 7/8
            22 55.9 7 Medium (M) One Size Fits Most
            22 3/8 56.8 7-1/8 Medium/Large (M/L)
            22 3/4 57.8 7-1/4 Large (L)
            23 1/8 58.7 7 3/8
            23 1/2 59.7 7 1/2 XL Large/XL (L/XL)
            23 7/8 60.6 7 5/8
            24 1/4 61.6 7 3/4 XXL
            24 5/8 62.5 7 7/8
            25 63.5 8

Youth Headwear Sizing
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I'm a bit confused by that chart.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X