• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

celebrities you like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celebrities you like

Anne Hathaway.....just saw her on TV
    she is adorable, didn't know she had a baby

I have never really been a star watcher. I can think of a few names but nobody I really like that much.

I like Roger Federer, the tennis player.
    I've had a standing crush on Tim McGraw for about 20 yrs.

Women: I like Diane Keaton I guess. She is quirky and funny, and seems to be realistic and down to earth.

Amy Schumer is one that I've taken interest in lately. Not sure if I think she's great or just the same negative message with a different label.

Comment

The Lord Jesus Christ
      "Those sowing seed with tears
      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

and for guys:

Keith Urban- just listened to him singing "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16
        it touched me when learned he teared up listening to Kelly Clarkson sing "Piece by Piece"

actually don't know if he falls into celebrity category, maybe he does now since married Nicole Kidman

Comment

I kind of think anyone famous is a celebrity....never really looked up definition though.

Comment

I like:

Jennifer Lopez
            Eliza Dushku
            Jennifer Garner
            Mariah Carey
            Jessica Alba

Those are my main favourite celebrities!

Comment

Just read that Al Pacino, 77 has a 38 yr old girlfriend. They've been dating for years.
              (where's the fainting icon)

Comment

What? 39 yrs? That's a gap!

I have never been one to think age was much of an issue in itself. There are differences that come along with age though, that can be difficult to overcome.

Comment

Working...
                X