Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sims 3!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Sims 3!

I'm a Sims addict. That being said, I'm having my brother build me a tower for gaming. I already have the Sims 3 and it's expansions registered on my Macbook. Can I install all the games on the other computer?? I don't wanna have to buy em all again.

• From what I remember when I played Sims, I had no problem reinstalling on all my systems. That being said, it was for the old Sims games; not sure about the new ones. I doubt you'll have any issues, though, and if you do, just see if you can contact EA customer services and ask if they can help.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• I recently bought the macbook pro 2010, was thinking of what kind of games it could take... Sims sounds like an idea. I got pretty addicted to it when it FIRST came out (gosh I can't remember when that was)... I've never played any of the subsequent versions. Not sure if I'd even recognize it now.

Comment

• Totally different! Much better. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

Comment

• OMG must succumb to peer pressure

Which one would you recommend??

Comment

• Well...I have Sims 3...and all expansions and packs except that pirate . Hard to choose. I love Late Night, but the deluxe versions comes with Sims 3 (which you need for all), and Ambitions.

Comment

• I just got the Sims 3 Deluxe addition a couple weeks ago! I forgot how addicting it can be! I haven't played Sims in about 6 years!
                "Life is full of unexpected twists and turns the trouble isn't following the path it's whether or not to take the next step."

"When it rains it pours, but we look forward to the rainbow to help us through."

Comment

• Right so I've finally bought this game, I dunno, I can see how it can be addicting but like... I do all that stuff in my daily life anyway, I'd rather play video games that have dragons and stuff ya know? But I do still enjoy it from time to time.

Comment

• I LOVE the Sims 3! I'm doing the legacy challenge. The rules are in The Sims 3 facebook fan page's notes. I haven't played in a week or so since my computer was broken. I have been "simming" for 7 years.

Comment

• Love the Sims here too. Been playing since the original came out. Do have to ask if anyone here has gotten the Generations EP yet? I haven't and I'm missing 2 stuff packs but was curious if Generations is worth getting?

Comment

• I played and got addicted to Sims 1 & 2. Gonna commit now and buy the third! It definitly seems to be the games for girls!

Comment

• Originally posted by FortunsFoole View Post
                          I haven't and I'm missing 2 stuff packs but was curious if Generations is worth getting?
                          Generations is great!

Comment

• It's ma favorite game!!

Comment

• Never played, but sound's fun!
                              Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are.
                              Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.

~ Mary Jean Irion ~

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
                              • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
                              • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
                              • Hello All

Hi everyone,
                                I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
                              • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
                              Working...
                              X