My hobbies

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My hobbies

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• My hobbies

Hello Everyone,

Im new to the site and Im very pleased and excited to get to know you and what interests YOU! I happen to be a person who likes to find ways to always be making money on side from what I do, so I make arts and crafts and I will set up a table with all of my handmade crafts and see if they sell. Here is what I enjoy doing. I knit hats and scarfs, I make jewelry, I use to make sachets for drawers but thinking about getting back into that, I make homemade cards. I sell Mary Kay Cosmetics as a hobby which I make some cash on the side as well. I would like to attach some photos of my cards I make but Im not sure how. The Insert Image icon up at the top doesnt help much. I clicked on it and then it asked for a url. I dont have a clue what that is. I have tried to copy and paste the pic but it didnt work. Hmmmmmm...... does anyone know how to insert a pic.

Thanks,
    MKC

• My hobbie is 3D modeling art. I started to learn one program, 3D Studio Max, and I really love this because I can do whatever I want, like, lights, cars, tables, chairs, etc.
    I'm woman and I'm so proud about that.

Comment

• My hobbies are scrollsaw portraits. Making bird toys, scrapbooking,reading and spending time with my parrots!

i

Comment

• Right now I don't have any hobbies unless you count sex and the care of my new kitten. In the past I played computer games, my favorite was Oblivion.

When I was younger, my mother insisted that I learn to crochet and knit. I suppose if I live to a ripe old age I will take them up again.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
        ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• hmm my hobbies are thats a tough one, cuz there were so many things i liked to do before that i dont have much interest in now, all part of health and depression i went thru....i do like taking pictures, i like going for nature walks, its the scenery that really does it for me, i use to do alot of journaling which i just started getting back into as its a good way to unwind and let stuff out, i enjoy working on cars/trucks & motorcycles at the moment i have my baja trail bike apart as im repainting the frame and fenders on it and need to get the motor looked at as at wide open throttle it just keeps bogging out on me....now that i write it out i do have more hobbies than i thought lol
          Always Love Life Always Stay Positive Live For Today
          Because Tomorrow Will Take Care Of It's Self

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lili View Post
            My hobbie is 3D modeling art. I started to learn one program, 3D Studio Max, and I really love this because I can do whatever I want, like, lights, cars, tables, chairs, etc.
            I'm a computer Art major and would LOVE to learn that! They teach us Maya in school.

I'm into doing computer art (I made my avatar on Adobe illustrator), playing the Sims 3 and knitting.

Comment

• Hobbies

I enjoy listening to classical music and heavy metal. I play basketball and try to go diving at least once a year. I don't really have hobbies in the traditional sense... I engage in too many activities already through the actions of my characters.

Comment

• I like read books.

Comment

• My hobbies are reading, listening to music, watching tv, playing with my rats and scrapbooking. I'm planing on taking up the banjo, started to research on buying my first one too.
                  Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are.
                  Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.

~ Mary Jean Irion ~

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X