Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I like listening electronic and hip hop but I couldn't say one and only favourite wocalist or band, that's just crazy to choose

Comment

• Originally posted by ItalianSweetie View Post
      I like all kinds of music, my favorite would have to be all music from the "80"'s.
      Meant to come to this thread before but keep overlooking. One more post before i run: Happy together, Carol of the bells and Charlie Brown Medley like that by the Piano Guys.

Comment

• I am big on EDM with female vocals, but I can listen to a lot of other genres as well. Thanks to my mom's influence (from when I was a kid), I have an ear for classical compositions as well. Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi... love 'em all.
        [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• I like a little of just about everything. I like some rock, some country, some hip hop, some Indie & Folk, some classical, some dub-step (lovin that lately) some classic rock & 80's, blue grass...I just like good music. All depends on my mood.

Comment

• It changes for depending on my moods, mostly stuff from when I was younger, popular music now isn't like it was when I was growning up

Comment

• Originally posted by srv View Post
              It changes for depending on my moods, mostly stuff from when I was younger, popular music now isn't like it was when I was growning up
              May be not many are listening to music now he he=)

Comment

• My choice is the classic rock of the 60's and 70's and the 80's All the new stuff I can pass on thank god for I Tunes lol. Plus my huge collection of CD's.
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• When it comes to music, I love anything and everything. Music is my passion, even though I don't read or write music. Still, I love a bit of dance music. That's music that'll never go out of fashion.

Comment

• I have no specific preference in music and can listen to almost anything (except rap in mostly cases), however I have a few favourite bands, which play alternative rock or folk music.

Comment

• I like all kinds of music, it only depends on my mood

Comment

• Its changing time to time but mostly I like loud dancing music.

Comment

• I mostly don't find much time for music but whenever I am free and want to relax myself, I always preferred to listen late 80s - 90s songs

Comment

• I'm really into country music right now. I also love 80's and disco and classic rock.

Comment

• with our child in car listen to a contemporary Christian station or CDs like Josh Groban
                              when child not in car, above or soft rock, pop, or country

Comment

• well for me, rock music is the way i can get through any sorrow in my life.when the music and song starts, i want to dance and sing along and this is what makes me amazing.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Hoo hot for sex?

She is not really into spontaneous acts of romance or sex.... it has to be in the bedroom and 99% of the time it is at night... and has told me many times...

Today, 06:34 PM By muffin70
                                • Lose Weight More Effectively with Apple Cider Vinegar

Hey ladies,

I hope you’re doing well. I was just searching for tips to lose weight and I found a tip to lose weight effectively. It’s...

Today, 04:11 PM By myfitmomy
                                • I’m not sure doct

hi, new here!
                                  I ended up having a water infection that wouldn’t go away until last month. Ever since I’ve dealt with heavy discharge - some...

Today, 11:33 AM By lilrose
                                • Reply to Is it just me or do we all have one???

You've got the right approach, jns. Sometimes - as Ashlee T. has said - nothing works. In that instance, walking away is best. It isn't rude: because...

Today, 10:23 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

I will tell you, Ashlee T. that I would love to have children. But I have not met the right man yet. However, there is still time. I am 38 years old but...

Today, 10:18 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

03-17-2019, 06:29 PM By muffin70
                                • Lose Weight More Effectively with Apple Cider Vinegar

Hey ladies,

I hope you’re doing well. I was just searching for tips to lose weight and I found a tip to lose weight effectively. It’s...

Today, 04:11 PM By myfitmomy
                                • I’m not sure doct

hi, new here!
                                  I ended up having a water infection that wouldn’t go away until last month. Ever since I’ve dealt with heavy discharge - some...

Today, 11:33 AM By lilrose
                                • Is it just me or do we all have one???

I have a very good friend, funny, gregarious, giving, loving, adventurous and all around good person. However, there is always a however, when we get...

03-11-2019, 07:23 AM By Claret
                                • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
                                Working...
                                X