Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I love everything from classic rock to country.
    This morning I was listening to disco.

Comment

• I love disco! Donna Summer was the queen of disco.

Comment

• Rock and Blues mostly. Not picky on the sub genres, it's all rock and roll to me.

Comment

• A great music video is Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff: Video Remix". Check it out on YouTube: it's awesome! The dancers really make the video pop.

Very cool.

Comment

• I like neoclassical and instrumental music. This is a great way to relax. Also I am fan of Hans Zimmer music.
            Non curatur qui curat

Comment

• I am definitely a pop princess when it comes to music! I love Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The *****cat Dolls. As you can tell, I am into girl bands.

I am playing CDs and watching YouTube daily. Music is addictive.

Comment

• A brilliant song to check out on YouTube is "We Appreciate Power" by Grimes, which is a BloodPop remix. It is AWESOME. Definitely check out the original song, too. But the BloodPop remix is really cool.

Go onto YouTube and see what you think!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X