Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you more of a cat person or dog person?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Well I have a black house cat name Jetta, let's just say she rule the roost in are house. We had a friend who brought over her very cute fox terrier dog Charlie, let's just say Jetta did not care for the dog stiffing it's behind and went off on this poor little dog. Who then got the butt whipping of a life time. Now my friends told me and the wife every time her dog Charlie see's a cat it runs or will try to jump up into my friends arms he's so freak about cat now.I know it's not funny but I couldn't help laughing how tough cat's can be.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I am dog person, and there are a lot of misconceptions about certain dog breeds. Staffies are adorable animals, but they've been portrayed in music videos and films as violent. They can be violent if you train them to be violent, else they are actually quite timid.

Comment

• I love dogs. I'm definitely that annoying person who greets the dog before the person while out walking haha. I've grown up with dogs and can't imagine not having one.

Comment

• Cats are the best.

Comment

• My little princess Jetta. The ruler of are house lol.... She looks sweet but can be a hand full indeed.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I'm a cat person, but I do like dogs too. I have a cat who is ginger and white coloured :-).
              My favourite cat breed: long haired.
              My favourite dog breed: golden Labrador (like Andrex puppies).

Comment

• I've had cat fever lately. I want a cat again so much...but I'm resisting the urge so far...
                I don't want to upset the lovely balance between my 2 dogs, and I've simply never had good luck with kitties...

Comment

• Well Kitty having two dogs already. This may make it hard for a rescue cat to settle into a new home with two dogs already. But I can understand you wanting a cat they are so cool and can give attention on there own terms lol.

Comment

• More a dog person, if you ask me, but I do like cats too.

Comment

• What breed of dog do you have Saltnpepper. I used to have 3 Weimaraner Dogs while growing up until the last one died in 1988 then became a cat person soon after that.

Comment

• We are dog people. There's just something about talking to your dog and seeing that tail wag back at you.
                        Although, there are some very pretty cats, don't think could have one in house. Have seen cats walk across people's kitchen counters and sit on their stoves and walk on all their furniture. Don't think I could deal with that.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Career Mom Guilt Is Real. Have You Ever Experienced It? - Let's Discuss!

Mom guilt is real! I love my profession and I love being a mom, but sometimes balancing the two can leave us moms feeling less than enough in both....

Yesterday, 10:46 AM By Rebecca Z.
                        • Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

10-21-2019, 04:33 AM By Timf
                        • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

10-20-2019, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                        • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

10-20-2019, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                        • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

10-20-2019, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                        X