Crosswords for Fun

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crosswords for Fun

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Crosswords for Fun

Hello ladies, just want to have a survey if women love solving crosswords. I'm a crossword fan and I always have them in my bag. I love being challenged with the clues given.

• I prefer suduko!

Comment

• How about playing it online? Awhile ago, a friend of mine who also loves solving the puzzle gave me freedailycrosswords.com . She said that I should try playing it online than newspaper. Is there anyone solving the puzzle online? Is it easy?

Comment

• Yes I love playing them, I always get a newspaper when I pass a shop so that I can do one with a cup of tea, life's simple pleasures!

Nat xo

Comment

• I like crosswords but I'm not an expert and many of them are too hard for me to solve. At work I frequently play with sudoku puzzles when things are slow.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
          ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Originally posted by martinnathalie9 View Post
            Yes I love playing them, I always get a newspaper when I pass a shop so that I can do one with a cup of tea, life's simple pleasures!

Nat xo
            We did as kids, but now it's too slow for the young ones=(

Comment

• Absolutely love them!

Comment

• I really enjoy playing words with friends as you can play when you can.
                The game keeps your mind working and in the mean time always improve your words skills.
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                  I really enjoy playing words with friends as you can play when you can.
                  The game keeps your mind working and in the mean time always improve your words skills.
                  Scrabble? Dont we miss them!

Comment

• My friend happens to be very good at crosswords! She can figure out the clues so quickly. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for me. Still, I do love word searches, as they're fun and easy. I do get a bit jealous of people who are experts at trivia, though!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X