• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soap Makers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap Makers?

Anyone? Am I alone in the soap maker world?

Hmmm, No, I am not a soap maker. Why are you sad?
    Soap making is really good job. You are lucky, you are a only one do this job.

Comment

I LOVE soap. I use it every day. It'd be a strange world without soap! May I ask what different types of body soap you make? What is your most popular soap? I'd be really interested in your response!

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
        I LOVE soap. I use it every day. It'd be a strange world without soap! May I ask what different types of body soap you make? What is your most popular soap? I'd be really interested in your response!
        Hmmm, yeah I think, he make beauty soap, lotion, cream soap, acne-soap & etc.

Comment

Everyone has to do or make something. Without factories, we wouldn't have cars, beauty products, foods: the list is endless. Someone somewhere has to do these jobs to keep the world turning. So when you think of your making soap, do realize you're not somehow doing the wrong job. And I am sure you take great pride in your work.

Comment

Working...
          X