computer games

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• computer games

does anyone like to play computer games?
    if so, what do you play?

• Does PokemonGo count? I am addicted

I also LOVE logic games like sudoku, kenken, slants, etc that I play online
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• I like sudoku too!

Comment

• I don't play computer games but I have done in the past! If I were so inclined I would play them.

Comment

• I adore playing games but unfortunately I have not more time for that on this moment... I usually play cRPG games - Diablo, Gothic, The Elder Scrolls series and more, more other! Of course I love The Sims.

Comment

• Many kinds of computer games.but,My best computer game Disney.
            Last edited by jns; 05-20-2017, 09:56 AM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed.

Comment

• Always! I love RPGs, but puzzle and platform games too, for the most part. I've been gaming since I was 6 years old, & I'm currently mostly alternating between Minecraft (console version) & working towards 100% on Final Fantasy XIII, with a few breaks to play Bejeweled Blitz

Comment

• Love games! Skyrim, Fallout4, Alone in the Dark4, Guild Wars 2... so many

Comment

• Counter Strike 1.6 - forever!))

Comment

• There are a lot of good computer games, which I would play if I were so inclined. I did like Monkey Island as a teenager. Some wonderful memories.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Kitty, I’m guessing they’re probably doing what they know or taking baby steps.

I understand because I more repulsed by meat than by...

Today, 01:21 PM By Stillness
                    • Reply to Am I taking partners PMDD too personally?

I'm glad you're getting help for your depression. You're not alone and I hope you get better.

Today, 09:31 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Reply to AC7

You're right there, atskitty2: there are processes in our bodies that we don't know about or only know a little about. I certainly do not know the ins...

Today, 09:28 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Reply to Do You Love Your Teeth?

When did you have open heart surgery, Claret? I hope you've recovered well.

I agree that everyone needs to keep their teeth and gums healthy:...

Today, 09:21 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Reply to Music Therapy

You're absolutely right, HughFennell.

Today, 09:14 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X