• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Hobby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hobby

Hi, everyone.
    Gardening is my favourite hobby. My garden fill with different most beautiful flowers. e.g sun flower, rose, lotus, jasmine, white rose etc. I liked theses flower colors.

That's a great hobby! My hobby is reading books. Literature is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
      That's a great hobby! My hobby is reading books. Literature is where it's at.
      Hmmm, Hey you are good. Where are you from?

Comment

Hey. I'm so glad that we have a similar hobby. Gardening is one of my favorite hobbies. Being a gardener, I get great pleasure from this hobby. In front of my house there is a small piece of land that I use as a garden. I grow flowers and some vegetables of the season on this site. In addition, I have several flower pots in which I grow very green plants and some flowering plants. I'll pamper my hobby early in the morning, as soon as I get out of bed or in the evening after I get back from the office. I do not allow my hobby to interfere with my office work or my family obligations. I do horticulture only in my spare time. My plants please me every morning. I like to have a cup of coffee among my flowers in the morning. It's so wonderful. I like to watch butterflies fly to my flowers. It's also good to eat vegetables without chemicals and fresh. This is a very good and useful hobby.

Comment

Gardening is wonderful, Loric2014. I don't garden myself, but can appreciate the work gardeners do. Plants and flowers are therapeutic, whether it's planting them or just watering them. I have a few house plants that have lasted years and years and always have fresh flowers in a vase. I love nature and the fresh air. You must take some photos of your work and upload them! I'd be very interested in that.

Comment

Gardening is a lovely hobby and the results of beautiful flowers or yummy vegetables is a great reward. My hobby is swimming, I love going to the gym and swimming laps on the weekend.

Comment

Swimming is especially cooling: and a relief in the summer. I'm not a great swimmer, but I love the water. If I may ask, how often do you go swimming? I go seldom, but am inspired to make the effort! There is a leisure centre in the town that I live in, which is handy. It's very popular, naturally. A wonderful hobby.

Comment

I like reading books, biking and doing some crafts.

Comment

Working...
                X