Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtains for a pink room

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Fallen1
    replied
    Old thread. O/P has not been back since.

Leave a comment:

• pink rosa
    replied
    you can be as Marie Antoinette and make them light blue and ruffly , and of course full of bows !! so cute !!

Leave a comment:

• smiley414
    replied
    ok i had a pink bedroom growing up..just make sure that there isn't too much pink. i suggest adding some browns, darker shades of pink, or silver (which is a clever choice). please make sure that you incorporate more than just pink. my mom went on a pink shopping spree it seems and that's not even my favorite color. lol. (i think having a pink bedroom my whole life might be why i really don't like that color). i feel that since the room might have a softer sense because it is a lighter shade, your focus piece should be bold. incorporate contrasting colors for an appealing look. have fun!!

Leave a comment:

• princess88
    replied
    SILVER!! i never thought of that! that would look really nice thanks so much for the help!

Leave a comment:

• sallyskellington
    replied
    depends what look you are going for. If you want punk, pink and black, if you want sweet pink and white or pink and brown go nice together. Or you can even do pink on pink

Leave a comment:

• ItsASecret
    replied
    If you are looking for an elegant look you should stick to creams or light taupes for curtains. The bed is obviously going to be the focal point so you could stick with a crisp white linen for that. As for accessories have things like a brushed silver table lamp, maybe some floral prints on a pillow or lampshade (these are the places where you could add that punch of color-but only in the flower part). You could even add a floral print on the curtains as long as it is subtle, you don't want to turn it into a disco room with neon colors haha. You could also incorporate yellow into things, that also works well as long as all the colors are on the same tone of neutral/soft/light.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    my daughters room as well as our master bathroom is very similar. in the girls room we have a mixed white and cream colored drape with light ink roses offset by small green leaves.

we didnt pick it, as the previous owners left it. but it does look kind of nice.

in the master bath we just have plain white shades.

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    I think silver will compliment the pink and white and also a splash of cream.

Add, silver by way of your cushions on your bed and a few candles perhaps around.

With the curtains I would keep them white to make the room look bigger.

Assessories are the best way in which to make a room complete, being a Real Estate Agent, I see colours every day of my life.

You can also add a feature wall, even though you've painted the whole room already to a matching much darker Pink to be bold and really bring the room out.

CW

Leave a comment:

• princess88
    started a topic Curtains for a pink room

Curtains for a pink room

I recently painted my room Behr's "Be Mine" i can't find a link to the swatch but its a light soft pink. I was thinking of having a mix of pink panel and white with faint stripes panel curtains but i was wondering of anyone had any other ideas for a light pink room. I have white curtains now but my furniture is white and i would like some color.. I want the curtains and bedspread and area rug to compliment eachother so im thinking of choosing the curtains first... thanks for your advice... Im really in a pickle about this :s

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
  • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

Yesterday, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

Yesterday, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Nice to meet you!

Welcome to WH! I look forward to reading your posts!

Yesterday, 04:36 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
  • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
  • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
  • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
Working...
X