• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

planting time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planting time!

I'm going to start my little urban garden today guys and girls! Yay!!!
    What are you planning to plant this year?

So, I decided to do more food this year than herbs. I got a tomato plant and a pepper plant to start. I also chose cilantro and fennel.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      I also chose cilantro
      cilantro...yum!

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
        I got a tomato plant .
        got the cherry tomato plants in he ground

Comment

Nope, you should be fine for those!

Comment

I love plants and flowers. Summer is such a pretty season. I planted Iris's a few months back. They're growing great! I keep them watered and keep them outside. They are very happy flowers. Good luck with the planting!

Comment

I got only 2 peppers off my plant and 1 tomato that wasn't worth picking. Herbs did very well tho.

Next year I will prep an area in the ground and raise a real garden. That's the plan anyway

Comment

I've been really neglecting my property the past few years, but was roaming around the other day checking stuff out and behind my garage was a grape vine!!!
                "Those sowing seed with tears
                Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

My dogs dug up my last veggie patch, but I want to get one going again. I grow succulents as a hobby. One of many hobbies.

Comment

Working...
                  X