• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Present for my GF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present for my GF

Hello! I would like to get a present for my girlfriend. Was thinking about a vacuum cleaner (robot). Check a bunch of reviews on youtube and amazon - seems to be a cool gadget to have at home. Which one i should get? Any ideas about the best robot vacuum cleaner on the market ? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by jns; 10-13-2017, 08:53 PM.

Sometimes household appliances given as presents are not appreciated as presents.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Unfortunately, jns has a point. I can understand your reasoning, but it would not be appreciated. I'd certainly buy your girlfriend something more pretty/vintage/sentimental rather than practical. Anyhow, you can still treat her to a hoover, but maybe on another occasion. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Totally she will be glad to robotic vacuum but not as present on the special occasion. Nevertheless, If you still intended to buy one read the article to buy at least good one http://tenrows.com/robot-vacuum/
        Last edited by Barrytrtrt; 11-16-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X