• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet cleaner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpet cleaner

Hi ladies
    Just need some advice on what is the best carpet cleaner you have or do use?
    I got my carpets steam cleaned in march and are already looking grotty .
    I really just wanna get the marks out in a few spots it's not really the whole carpet needing to be done any any would be great
    Last edited by Beautiful Disaster; 10-07-2018, 05:36 PM. Reason: Removed link

Funnily enough, I am considering hiring a professional carpet cleaner for my apartment. I still hoover and all that, but a deep clean is what is needed.

Anyhow, wherever you live, there should be a booklet of local services delivered straight to your door. I live in the Midlands and there is such a booklet. I'd check out your one. Of course, there are national services but you can support local businesses by using them.

I do hope I've helped!

Comment

I think both Neato and Roomba are great. Having both, I’d root for Roomba since maintenance is easier.

Comment

My father is going to pay for my carpet to be professionally cleaned. It was actually his idea [although I decided I wanted this before he even suggested it]. Having a beautiful, clean carpet will be wonderful. I am a cleaning freak and always will be. I gave my flat a spring clean the other day. It looks so much nicer and cleaner. I love my flat. I wouldn't live anywhere else!

Comment

Working...
        X