• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

confession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confession

I confess to buying a pack of cigarettes and a little bic lighter today
    and smoked my first cigarette in probably 20 yrs

any other confessions?

Oh dear....that's a big one amy!

I confess I bought a pink purse...and I love it. And today I even bough lt some pink capris. Yeah, never been a pink lover, but....I liked the shade of pink, and it's different for me.
    Not too earth shattering.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      Oh dear....that's a big one amy!

I confess I bought a pink purse...and I love it. And today I even bough lt some pink capris. Yeah, never been a pink lover.
      wow, kitty especially since you're not a pink lover

Comment

I suppose we all rebel sometime. I can't say I'm a rebel myself, though! Anyhow, addiction can be hard to beat. Some people are addicted to drugs or medication or to alcohol. That's the way it is. That's my penny's worth.

Comment

Also, confess haven't started taxes yet. May need to do the 6 mos extension.

Comment

confess to cig no. 2 and didn't realize how hard this would be to not get caught
            kid said I smelled like flowers last night (ha ha) so whatever I did to erase evidence worked

Comment

Well....in light of the other thread going on now amy, regarding cheating....I gotta ask........and I don't mean to be argumentative or preachy or shove it in your face......BUT....you are lying to your husband here....
              What would happen if he knew that you were smoking?

This is obviously a violation of some trust or agreement between the two of you or you wouldn't be keeping it from him.

The problem with cheating is partly the lying that usually accompanies it.

Just curious.

Comment

Ugh I still don't have taxes done....extension it is

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                  What would happen if he knew that you were smoking?
                  This is obviously a violation of some trust or agreement between the two of you or you wouldn't be keeping it from him.
                  after rereading your post, am definitely feeling guilty and you're right to call me out on it, atskitty2
                  and haven't smoked again since reading your post

Comment

got the tax extension form mailed and did get city tax form done...yeah

Comment

I do have taxes done, but I need to print and mail...

Comment

Working...
                      X