• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

143 million accounts hacked at Equifax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could try to pull a credit report for your child to see if a credit file even exists. In my case, I went through college without one and even had loans for college. I also went through several jobs without one. I bought a car for cash without one. My credit report indicates my file was started when I applied for a credit card. Maybe requesting a credit report will cause one to be started, something you may not want to do.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

thank you so so much! I will call

jns
      check your pin number
      just read the initials pins given for credit freezes were the date and time

Comment

It indeed is in the format of MMDDYYhhmm. Time to call. Their supposed to be giving random numbers now. A fish rots from the head down. They must have some real wiz executives. IT people are smart enough to implement real security. Not having it indicates a management failure. I wonder if anyone will get fired.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Didn't know about this. well thank you giving the information.

Comment

Working...
          X