• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

social media outlets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• social media outlets

What social media do you use and how much a part of your life is it?

I use Facebook because we live away from most of our families. My son and Daughter and husband live in another part of the country as does my In-laws. It keeps me in touch with them and with the news of our families. I also have an Instagram account but I don't really use it that much. How much a part of my life is it? I'm on daily although not all day. I pop on and off and check various other things such as my machine embroidery groups and health care groups that I am a part of. And then of course, I pop in here as well.
    Last edited by Claret; 11-15-2017, 10:46 AM. Reason: edited because I obviously can't spell.

Comment

Facebook, just to keep in touch with family and friends who don't live close by. I usually look daily but rarely post.

Comment

only currently on this forum and one other

not on FB or any other social media as don't want to put my real name out there
        ​did an internet search and my name doesn't come up,
        husband's name does because of his work

atskitty2
        what about you and social media use?

​​

Comment

This is the only forum I often post to. I follow friends, family and music on Facebook.
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

I have Facebook. Look at it daily but rarely post. Same with Instagram.
            I am on one other forum as well, but it's a young crowd. I am exercising that maternal side in that forum!

I really just don't know how people have the time or energy to take and post pics daily or multiple times daily. And the update for what they're doing every few hours!
            I have FB only on my tablet, not my phone so it doesn't go with me everywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X