• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britain to ban Kitchen Knives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain to ban Kitchen Knives

It's common sense edged weapons control. We should follow lead of GB's (because, you know, we're just like GB) omniscient proposal to regulate and ban kitchen edged weapons. The USA has proposed nothing to abate the tremendous carnage caused by edged weapons: at least 4 times more people are murdered by edged weapons than are killed by all types of rifles combined. After all, if it saves just one person's life. Moms Demand Action is expected to demand edged weapons control to include fingerprinting, retina scans, and background checks. Students are planning walkouts, and extremists, left wing, fringe groups are expected to adhere to their feign dedication to protecting kids by forming more sinister fringe organizations to demand that Americans turn in their edged weapons. The thoroughly whacked David Hogg, who will not allow dead kids to be murdered w/o being exploited for social agenda, is expended to emerge as leader of the gullible.

Americans are the most easy people to propagandized, and they are certainly most gullible.

We're on the edge of complete totalitarian control, and gullible Americans will fasten shackles to themselves.

An interesting post. I don't have any comments to make: it'll be interesting to read other people's opinions on here.

Comment

Popcorn, Don't you live in the UK? Do you have anything to add to the post?

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
        Popcorn, Don't you live in the UK? Do you have anything to add to the post?
        Popcorn&Candy Is this true? Maybe I forgot or didn't realize.

I often wonder about stuff I read from the U.K. concerning householders that get punished for hurting or killing intruders. I feel like breaking into someone's home doesn't always merit death. But, if an intruder does anything short of turning the other way and running when they encounter someone rightfully there, then anything they suffer is on their own head. It seems like some countries protect the criminal more than the victim, but it's interesting to see non-American views on this.
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Still, some believe the US protects offenders more than victims, in many cases, and that generally the criminals rights are considered more important than those they've wronged.
          Can't say that I disagree with that.

Comment

The ulterior motive of America's Fifth Column, or deep state, or one-world-government (they're synonymous concepts) is melding Americans into suitable subjects of the New World Order. Once assimilated, they'll know misery of Venezuelans.

Americans are quick to jump upon slippery slopes without sufficient knowledge to predict consequences.

If Americans can be duped in to militating against their rights, they can be duped in to fastening shackles to themselves.

Undoing damage of Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama is an arduous task for President Trump. If he can dismantle our two tier justice system, most members of America's crime syndicate will be looking at serious prison time.

Comment

atskitty2,

One of the best scenes of the best cop movie ever made, "Dirty Harry", is the one in which 2 girly men, the San Francisco DA and an appellate court judge, told Dirty Harry that he had violated Scorpio's "rights" while trying to save a 14 year-old girl's life. Incredulous, Dirty Harry asked the two girly men about the dead child's life. They gave girly men responses. Only girly men who are incapable of doing the right thing would allow a child to die in preference to her murderer's rights. Scorpio did learn that killing a child on a man's man beat wouldn't turn out well for him.

BTW, "Dirty Harry" was based upon the Zodiac Killer.

There is not a d a m n e d thing in any of our founding documents about "rights" created by the US supreme court. The court made up rights out of thin air.

Comment

Do a youtube search for, "Surviving Edged Weapons". In hands of a killer, a knife is at least as lethal as a handgun.

Comment

I do live in the UK. Knives are nasty but too easy to get hold of. All any psychopath needs to do is open a drawer and they've got a weapon. Even if knives were banned, the perperator would still be able to take a knife from someone else's home. Believe me, psychopaths are sneaky and a ban on knives wouldn't stop a determined one. There are evil people out there, but they will murder regardless of whether a knife is banned. I don't see how banning kitchen knives will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                    Believe me, psychopaths are sneaky and a ban on knives wouldn't stop a determined one.
                    I believe you're awesome! This made my morning.
                    "Those sowing seed with tears
                    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                      I do live in the UK. Knives are nasty but too easy to get hold of. All any psychopath needs to do is open a drawer and they've got a weapon. Even if knives were banned, the perperator would still be able to take a knife from someone else's home. Believe me, psychopaths are sneaky and a ban on knives wouldn't stop a determined one. There are evil people out there, but they will murder regardless of whether a knife is banned. I don't see how banning kitchen knives will work.
                      It was parody. However, what you guys have allowed to be done to yourselves is not. But then again, you're a subject and I'm a citizen. James Madison intended for American citizens to be armed. Your crown obviously had/has less trust in its subjects.

Just curious: how many "illegal" guns are in GB despite its draconian gun control laws?

Comment

Working...
                      X